John Cena vs AJ Styles debate.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Tonight at Church. I ask a kid who also an WWE Fan about AJ Styles. He said, "It's to Soon for AJ Styles to get the belt."
I replied, "That's how we felt about John Cena."

He raise his arms and a shrug in the gesture of okay. You got me there.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Aj Styles is fun to watch in the ring but from what I've seen the dude is bland as fuck. No charisma, poor mic skills, looks like a jabroni. To be fair though, I haven't seen his Bullet Club stuff or whatever. Believe me I'm no Cena fan but if I had to be objective - Cena > > >

Off topic: I wouldn't be surprised at all if Vince has Reigns bury Styles, lol.

Reactions: Red Rain

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Aj Styles is fun to watch in the ring but from what I've seen the dude is bland as fuck. No charisma, poor mic skills, looks like a jabroni. To be fair though, I haven't seen his Bullet Club stuff or whatever. Believe me I'm no Cena fan but if I had to be objective - Cena > > >

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I think the plan is... not to further this "off-topic".. but Reigns beats AJ to just piss the fans off even more. It would be hilarious.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I think the plan is... not to further this "off-topic".. but Reigns beats AJ to just piss the fans off even more. It would be hilarious.

Wouldn't be surprised one bit if we have another 18 seconds type thing like with Sheamus and Bryan. Vince is straight up trolling and pissing off 'smarks' right now and I love it. :eek:hyeah:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised one bit if we have another 18 seconds type thing like with Sheamus and Bryan. Vince is straight up trolling and pissing off 'smarks' right now and I love it. :eek:hyeah:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Swift

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'll mark if Gallows and Anderson get involved to help Styles defeat Reigns, but I honestly doubt it's happening.

It's more like, Reigns defeats Styles (in the manner ADR did to DZ a few years back) and triggers the heel turn.

Reaction score

To me that John Cena doesn't have charisma the only thing going for him is his looks that's it. I think AJ Styles have more charisma than Christian or else the same.

John Cena didn't do his dues yet. He hasn't earn yet in my Eyes. Yeah it's just my point of view. End of the Day. I don't fault you for disagreeing with me. I hope you don't fault me for my way of thinking.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
AJ Styles is not getting the title anyways, he's just a filler for Roman Reigns, until he moves on to bigger and better things.

Reaction score
AJ Styles is not getting the title anyways, he's just a filler for Roman Reigns, until he moves on to bigger and better things.

What's bigger than the BIGGEST TITLE IN THE WWE? The only thing is bigger than that would be the WWE HALL OF FAME.

Reaction score
A bigger and better opponent.

I think it would be to have WWE Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles match. I think it would be funny to see the Kids & women who loves or obsessed with John Cena get with John Cena but instead of John Cena it's AJ Styles.

AJ Styles is better Wrestler than John Cena. The only reason AJ Styles last to Jericho cause AJ Styles was in WCW.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
To be fair, the 18 seconds did lead into quite possibly the most over wrestler since Steve Austin and The Rock.

Reaction score
On a Youtube comment. Some one said that AJ Styles wasn't in WCW. He/she called me Dumb***.