John Cena vs AJ Styles debate.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
On a Youtube comment. Some one said that AJ Styles wasn't in WCW. He/she called me Dumb***.
That person was the dumbass in this argument. He was in WWE for a little while, he was in WCW for a little while, too. [Wikipedia entry here] There's a video somewhere on the WWE Youtube... Let me find it.

EDIT: Here's Styles without the long hair...

Aj Styles is fun to watch in the ring but from what I've seen the dude is bland as fuck. No charisma, poor mic skills, looks like a jabroni. To be fair though, I haven't seen his Bullet Club stuff or whatever. Believe me I'm no Cena fan but if I had to be objective.
Wait, what? Bland? No chrisma?

Poor Mic Skills? I'll give you that, but that's because he hasn't had a good feud with anyone for a while now. I'm guessing that'll change once his run has hit a 6 month mark, or 9 month mark. You can't force Mic time onto someone like Styles. I found Styles' feud with Y2J awesome - finally someone pulled a "Y2Jackass" on Jericho. I chuckled.

But BLAND!? WTF man. WTF indeed. Styles was awesome on Smackdown. Y2Jackass!

And the crowd? They gravitated to that shit.

Styles looks a JABRONI? Like The Rock says: "Know your role and SHUT YO' MOUTH!"
:rock:

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I stand by with what I said. He is fun to watch in the ring, I won't deny that. But other than that he's a total goof, a piece of trailer park trash, a fucking J-A-B-R-O-N-I.

Also lolsmackdown.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
To me they did. Least this image of Cena looks more like Wrestler:
9ae6bab0e904215ee02eb8b71d1001bb88ea593c_hq.jpg
(If he kept that when He wrestles. I probably won't mind. )

Yes, because that's a totally tantalizing look that captures everyone's attention and not at all bland as fuck... Right?

Reaction score
Yes, because that's a totally tantalizing look that captures everyone's attention and not at all bland as fuck... Right?

It isn't a tease. The only thing weird about that pic is John Cena's hairstyle. I think the worse than Rocky Maivia's or Stunning Steve Austin's.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm not sure why people are acting like AJ isn't charismatic, there is a reason he gets the reactions he does. He's similar to Jeff Hardy in that he carries himself with a certain star quality. It's not at a Cena level but acting like he's a charisma vacuum is ridiculous.

Mic skills don't always equal charisma, watch his mannerisms in the ring for example.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Can't say. I stopped watching the video after about 30 seconds. :bischoff:

Maybe this jabroni will grow on me but as of now he's just meh. Even when I watched TNA a few years back he didn't do much for me, unlike Aries and Roode who would have me marking like a bitch.

Reaction score
I stand by with what I said. He is fun to watch in the ring, I won't deny that. But other than that he's a total goof, a piece of trailer park trash, a fucking J-A-B-R-O-N-I.

Also lolsmackdown.
If you don't like park trash. Why do you like Stone Cold?

Reaction score
Website
www.KayfabeKingdomBLOG.wordpress.com
Can't say. I stopped watching the video after about 30 seconds. :bischoff:

Maybe this jabroni will grow on me but as of now he's just meh. Even when I watched TNA a few years back he didn't do much for me, unlike Aries and Roode who would have me marking like a bitch.

Can't fault that. Bobby Roode's WHC run as the leader of the selfish generation was incredible.