John Cena is the best wrestler today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Like the title says, Cena is the best worker in professional wrestling today. Anybody that says otherwise, doesn't understand the sole concept of pro wrestling. I'm willing to debate any poster who attempts to dispute this.

I didn't know I was supposed to look at professional wrestling in the eyes of a promoter. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to be a wrestling fan in order to participate in this discussion.

Oh and by the way, you keep telling people that you are right and they are wrong, and that you personally know what it takes to be a great worker. Excuse me, but who died and let you tell everybody else who they are allowed to like and not like? What promotions have YOU ran? What audiences have YOU drawn? What money have YOU made for the business? Where have YOU been? What have YOU done to earn the right to be supreme dictator of the internets?

Professional Wrestling is SUBJECTIVE BUSINESS. You can't be logically objective with professional wrestling because everyone has a right to BOO and CHEER whoever the hell they feel like. They get to CHOOSE who's merchandise they buy. They get to CHOOSE which wrestling events that attend. They just all around get to CHOOSE.

But you are more content saying "everyone has to like Cena or they are wrong". That shows me that you are NOT a true wrestling fan. Because you demand that everyone love John Cena. So you deserve no place discussing things OBJECTIVELY because you're not willing to open YOUR eyes and see an argument through your opponents shoes because you're so stuck on demanding that you are right over any and all arguments.

So kindly shut the fuck up, sir.

Kaedon

Reaction score
You can look at it however you want, but if you look at it as a SPORT, you're looking at it in the WRONG WAY. Why? BECAUSE ITS NOT A FUCKING SPORT!

Airfixx

No, of course it's not hard to grasp.

Then why not explain your point of view rather than get all shitty WHENEVER it's questioned (As you proceed to below)?

Surely the realization that nobody here is impressed with your pompous, condescending "E-character" isn't a hard concept to grasp either?

If it's pompous to question the dumb shit you post on occasions then so be it; I guess I'm guilty as charged (doubt I'll be losing any sleep over it tho').

I removed the bold formatting, since you're going to an infantile ass about it as well. Happy?

Infantile? Hardly. You're the one that 'rebelliously' decided to bold their entire post after reading myself & TDK discuss how it was frowned upon by the majority of members...

Tip: I'd just put me in your 'ignore' list if I'm that bad... I shall be adding you to mine.

Reaction score
Agreed. I wish Jericho was the money making machine that Cena has become. If Jericho sold more merchandise, perhaps he'd get pushed to the moon (as he rightfully should be!).

Wrestling Station

Agreed. I wish Jericho was the money making machine that Cena has become. If Jericho sold more merchandise, perhaps he'd get pushed to the moon (as he rightfully should be!).
He should have been born black just like Cena :shifty:

noumenon

Jericho picked the wrong genre of music... simple as that. He had no idea the doors that taking basic thuganomics in high school could open.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm on your "ignore list" becasue Iv'e tried to start desperately needed discussion and didn't explore one hundred pages ago? Those who don't like Cena and won't agree are wrong though, which was the point of the thread - to teach them why they're wrong. If any one can apply an ounce of objectivety, they'd agree that Cena is the best worker right now.

Why are you so sour if I did re-start an old debate considering i'm fairly new. Who the hell cares anyway? I'll jot you down on my "hard headed, ignorant, and massively blind list".

dis⋅cus⋅sionPronunciation [di-skuhsh-uh
thinsp.png
n]

–noun an act or instance of discussing; consideration or examination by argument, comment, etc., esp. to explore solutions; informal debate.

Source: Dictionary.com

That is the definition of discussion. Now why did I post that? Because you apparently do not understand the definition of the word. You see, in a discussion or a debate there are two sides-opinion A and opinion B. People who are in a logical and intelligent debate will support their side with their argument points but they also have enough respect and brainpower to understand where the other guy is coming from and can respect their argument as well. Something you fail to grasp.

You talk about the fucking smarks ignoring other arguments and being one sided ok pot meet my friend the kettle maybe you can talk about your comparative blackness. You also seem to fail to grasp the definition of objectivity as well. Saying John Cena is the best wrestler in the world and that anybody who doesn't agree is wrong is not objective. You see part of being a human being with a functioning brain (in your case a brain is that pile of jello that keeps your skull from caving in) is that every person gets to have these things called opinions. Each person has a different opinion. Some people agree, some people disagree and that is awesome. It means there is variety because if everybody agreed with everybody else and nobody had a different opinion this world would be boring as shit.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

*blinks*

*looks at post again*

*rubs eyes*

*looks at post again*

Ok I don't know if you're being serious or not but...what?! Cena better than Flair? Really? I don't recall Cena ever taking a barely above no name wrestler and taking him to a 45 minute draw and catapulting said wrestler into the stratosphere like Flair did with Sting. I don't remember Cena ever pulling a great match out of a mediocre wrestler. I don't recall Cena ever having any five star matches.

seX-Power

Cena is better than Orton in the ring. That's something... right?

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Not since Ed "Strangler" Lewis has a headlock been so masterfully executed.