John Cena is the best wrestler today

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
Being the best wrestler is different to being the most marketable wrestler.

Actually, its not. The best wrestler in the wrestling BUSINESS is the one who can draw the most, who is the most marketable, who busts their ass to give the fans what they want, be it in the ring or out. This is the wrestling BUSINESS not the wrestling SPORT. GOt it?

the dark knight

i thought you hated bill and doug for mentioning the word "business" a lot..

Nobody4rap

Reaction score
Actually, its not. The best wrestler in the wrestling BUSINESS is the one who can draw the most, who is the most marketable, who busts their ass to give the fans what they want, be it in the ring or out. This is the wrestling BUSINESS not the wrestling SPORT. GOt it?

Precisely. And yet, smarks continue to totally ignore any differing opinion, and refuse to acknowledge anything that has been posted. This was all I was saying. However, you resort to flaming, with no substance to your posts.

The Rated R CMStar

If you want to be politically correct, it would be "John Cena is the best sports entertainer", but not the best wrestler. And again, he would be the best sports entertainer because if he's not Number One in all the categories you previously gave (mic skills, charisma, work rate, etc..), he's number 2. That, combined with the fact that he's indeed the biggest draw of the WWE.

But that has nothing to do with him being the most entertaining in the entire WWE, or that he's the best WRESTLER.

And I also think that we, as fans, should judge who the best wrestler by their mic skills, charisma, work rate, quality of matches, crowd reactions and not their ability to generate their employer money. If after analizing the WWE roster under those standards, John Cena is still Number One (which I do believe he might very well be), then that's OK, but stop talking about money, because that isn't a parameter for fans to measure who is the best, and damn sure not who is the most entertaining.

CenaMark54

Cena has to be the worst wrestler alive. He has like 4 moves (all of whcih suck) and the only fans he has are like 4 year old boys and 13 year old girls.

Real wrestling fans know that he sucks ass. He shouldn't even be in the same ring with Heartbreaker Kid or The Taker.

Reaction score
He is the biggest draw, therefore entertaining to more people. So yea, he is the most entertaining.

Side note: Eceryone Just be objective once, and take off the smark goggles that's clouding your jugement and rationale. You'll surely enjoy the product a lot more, trust me.

Look at this objectively - not who YOU like. If you do, you'll find that Cena is the best wrestler.

So I'm supposed to look at something through YOUR views because YOU say so? And YOU are qualified to tell people wrestlers are the most entertaining because? If we had to objectify what makes what entertaining than the movie comparison is more than fair game. Meet the Spartans must be more entertaining than The Wrestler, Gran Torino and the Watchmen since it made more.

Get off your high horse fella, he might be the most entertaining to you, but YOU can't go around telling people he's the most entertaining since he draws the most money which is debatable, not to mention he is outdrawn amongst the largest portion of the fans by another wrestler. So YOU aren't qualified to tell people what's entertaining, especially when you are confusing "entertaining" and "appealing", entertainment is derived on an individual basis and is soley a subjective opinion. Just listen to yourself, "Man John Cena is the best, most entertaining because he makes more money". Doing what your trying to do, trying to get people to agree with YOU because YOU see it that way, is called Communism.

Airfixx

hey, the dickriders are going to hate you for that. look what happened to C4.

Not sure what you're refering to, but I have a sneaking suspicion I'll be able to weather the particular 'dickrider storm' you refer to. ;o]

Reaction score
I don't loathe Cena or anything, I'm just tired of the "Vanilla" character. I miss the Stone Cold or Rock type of "I don't give a fuck about anybody except for myself" face. I'm just tired of the "Hero" face they have Cena booked as. If they tweaked his character, I may like him more.

Airfixx

I don't loathe Cena or anything, I'm just tired of the "Vanilla" character. I miss the Stone Cold or Rock type of "I don't give a fuck about anybody except for myself" face.

That's why we also have HHH, HBK, Christian & Jeff Hardy amongst others... Surely having the idea of DIFFERENT characters isn't a hard concept to grasp?

[Nice bolding btw.... Nice of you to go to such an effort. :roll:]

Reaction score
That's why we also have HHH, HBK, Christian & Jeff Hardy amongst others... Surely having the idea of DIFFERENT characters isn't a hard concept to grasp?

[Nice bolding btw.... Nice of you to go to such an effort. :roll:]

No, of course it's not hard to grasp.

Surely the realization that nobody here is impressed with your pompous, condescending "E-character" isn't a hard concept to grasp either?

I removed the bold formatting, since you're going to an infantile ass about it as well. Happy?