John Cena debate thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
Jeebak and The Great Khali have one thing in common: They're slow and they talk gibberish.

mehehehehehehe

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hmm... Do you guys really think that a Cena heel turn is needed? Yeah, the character's stale, but he's actually getting good heat from most adult male fans and so over with the young/casual/female fans. I enjoy booing the guy and mark out when he actually loses PPV events (Vengeance).

Would it be a better idea to move an IWC-friendly heel over to Raw to feud with him (Daniel Bryan)? Kids will order their Cena T-Shirts and cheer on their hero against the villainous Bryan, and the adults will buy the pay-per-views to cheer on the king of the indies to take down Superman, so the feud draws loads of money...

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Draine said:
Hmm... Do you guys really think that a Cena heel turn is needed? Yeah, the character's stale, but he's actually getting good heat from most adult male fans and so over with the young/casual/female fans. I enjoy booing the guy and mark out when he actually loses PPV events (Vengeance).

Would it be a better idea to move an IWC-friendly heel over to Raw to feud with him (Daniel Bryan)? Kids will order their Cena T-Shirts and cheer on their hero against the villainous Bryan, and the adults will buy the pay-per-views to cheer on the king of the indies to take down Superman, so the feud draws loads of money...

Don't see Bryan feud with Cena.
Would rather like an Orton vs Cena feud again.
Orton heel turn and all of that.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
"JeebaK, call someone a moron, idiot, or anything that will start a flame war and I'll junk the post and warn you. That goes to everyone, this is a debate."

I'm sorry, but that's great.

Anyways, Cena has the heart, the skill, the mic work, the fans, the thrill, he has everything that my dream wrestler would have.

His only downside it, it takes him a lot of time to transition out of an old gimmick, and into a new one. Aside from that and starting to be more lax in the ring, (Until the Cena/Kane feud), he's perfect.

Not to mention all the merchandise he has sold for the WWE, all the wishes he has granted for the kids who are dieing, all the fans that he has spent time with, and all the people that he has inspired and all the people who look up to him.

He is a true role model, and probably the coolest guy in wrestling today. I'll tell you this, since everybody loves him, (give or take), that's the only reason I said Orton was my favorite of all time, because Cena was so over.. Tbh, Cena is my favorite.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
all i got to say

HES FAT

ILL MAKE EM BLEED

TheNova

Jobber
Reaction score
Cena's mic work is brilliant but I'm getting sick and tired of seeing Cena using the same moves all of the time. It's like he only knows 5 moves! Spice it up a little and learn some more moves.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
TheNova said:
Cena's mic work is brilliant but I'm getting sick and tired of seeing Cena using the same moves all of the time. It's like he only knows 5 moves! Spice it up a little and learn some more moves.

He is lazy at times but is his moveset any smaller than another top babyface?