John Cena debate thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
Everyone else manages a mature reply yet the only hater posts this. Can you elaborate on your post? Without quoting The Rock please other wise this will be junked as LQ.

What junk what The Rock said was TRUE ABOUT JOHN CENA! He suck! I Am giving a fact and my option on him b/c it true! :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
What junk what The Rock said was TRUE ABOUT JOHN CENA! He suck! I Am giving a fact and my option on him b/c it true! :pity:

Why does he suck? Not because of a quote you heard Rock say but an actual reason such as booking.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

:upset:
Your posts piss me off badly. Please make an attempt to use proper grammar without keeping capslock on the whole time. Saying "he suck" isn't a high quality post at all. Your entitled to your opinion but at least elaborate.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
Why does he suck? Not because of a quote you heard Rock say but an actual reason such as booking.

B/c he Can't wrestle, He does like 5 move, the day he won the wwe title for 1st time he being bitch and turn until so dumb ass "Super Man"! But I did not even like him when he Rapper so so well overall he just SUCK in ever think he done since starting WWE! He can said bad thing to the kids any yet when was a rapper he said bad work all time he SOLD OUT! He PG BITCH or as he said :rock: a KUNG POW BITCH! Any more question!

SpaceR said:
:upset:
Your posts piss me off badly. Please make an attempt to use proper grammar without keeping capslock on the whole time. Saying "he suck" isn't a high quality post at all. Your entitled to your opinion but at least elaborate.

NO HE SUCK! HE AWALY WILL! :pity: PIPE BOMB!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Not a fanboy guys who can't wrestle like CENA!

How has he managed to have a 5 * match? Before you say it Punk didn't carry him as it's impossible for one man to get a 5* match.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
How has he managed to have a 5 * match? Before you say it Punk didn't carry him as it's impossible for one man to get a 5* match.

Punk made him wrestle a great! The only way he in a good match if when he wrestling with GREAT WRESTLE! That can make him look good!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Punk made him wrestle a great! The only way he in a good match if when he wrestling with GREAT WRESTLE! That can make him look good!

Why isn't every Punk match 5* then? Since he makes everyone look so good.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
Why isn't every Punk match 5* then? Since he makes everyone look so good.

WM28!

Crayo said:
If Punk fought Khali, he'd never have a 5* match. You can not carry someone into such a rating.

:lebron:!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@[Randy Savage] who is the person in your signature picture with Sheamus because you talk and act like a three year old

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:

Hasn't happened yet and he's wrestling a man who's widely regarded as the best in the world, in Chris Jericho. If the match is great it will be an equal effort.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The Rock's "Can you smell what The Rock is cooking?" is better? Really?

Catch phrases is something you can't fault Cena for, he hardly ever uses any now anyway. Cena has (in my opinion) overcome Rock every single time on the mic since they've been feuding, and I'm no "Cena mark". Rock this week was too busy talking about twitter, chicken and his catchphrases than he was about selling WM. Cena came out and had much less to say but was much more effective. The week before that Cena cut promo of the year (until Jericho/Punk beat that).

Cena is lazy against lesser opposition sometimes I agree, but when he's with the big guns he doesn't just step it up he outshines them most of the time. Cena can't wrestle? MITB 2011.