John Cena debate thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
@[Randy Savage] who is the person in your signature picture with Sheamus because you talk and act like a three year old

I am GOHAN6425 I already prove that! I speak the true about JOHN CENA! :pity: And that got in the photo is ME!

seabs said:
Hasn't happened yet and he's wrestling a man who's widely regarded as the best in the world, in Chris Jericho. If the match is great it will be an equal effort.

:sad: JUST WAIT AND SEE!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
It can be a 5* match and I think it might just be, if so - will you be giving all the credit to Punk?

No Punk and Y2J WILL STEAL THE SHOW AT WM28! WAIT AND SEE! :pity:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who thinks it'll end up as a forgotten gem? I can see this event being remembered more for HHH vs Taker and Rock vs Cena, Jericho and Punk will be the better match but I can see it being left behind.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Naturally would be left behind, they wouldn't market or recap it as much as the latter because it's WWE.

But the match itself will be better than the HHH vs Taker and Rock v Cena.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Naturally would be left behind, they wouldn't market or recap it as much as the latter because it's WWE.

But the match itself will be better than the HHH vs Taker and Rock v Cena.

Why? Because punk and jericho can jump around and do a few submission moves?
Oh the sheer idiocy of all your posts, makes me question the intelligence of the british.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
Why? Because punk and jericho can jump around and do a few submission moves?
Oh the sheer idiocy of all your posts, makes me question the intelligence of the british.

How can you question a person's intelligences whilst failing to capitalize the term British?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
How can you question a person's intelligences whilst failing to capitalize the term British?

the question i would have to ask myself, does it deserve to be capitalized? There was a time when Africa wasnt capitalized (when racism towards Nopes was a all time high), this is the time when britain, most commonly uk isnt capitalized by many people, nowadays all these uk guys are good at doing is bitching about how foreigners are stealing their jobs, its just a whole generation of idiots out there. Worse than idiots actually tbh. :sad:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
the question i would have to ask myself, does it deserve to be capitalized? There was a time when Africa wasnt capitalized (when racism towards Nopes was a all time high), this is the time when britain, most commonly uk isnt capitalized by many people, nowadays all these uk guys are good at doing is bitching about how foreigners are stealing their jobs, its just a whole generation of idiots out there. Worse than idiots actually tbh. :sad:

:sigh: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people

It's a name so deserves a capital. It doesn't matter if you judge it to deserve one or not.

Just going to ignore the rest as I can't be bothered with answering it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JeebaK said:

Where are you from JeebaK? I'd love to get into a racism war.