IWF Reject Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Probably Kaedon...imo :shifty:

Wrestling Station

ss.jpg

looks like someone gives a shit.

Rofl at the 95 emails T_T

and where am I in that list?! T_T

And for mat, whats up with you and TDK??? why all of that rage inside your chest man? Watch Cartoon Network, see how Ed takes what he wants with no such kind of care! << sounds like Greek imo! :shifty: lol

Beer Money Army

And for mat, whats up with you and TDK??? why all of that rage inside your chest man? Watch Cartoon Network, see how Ed takes what he wants with no such kind of care! << sounds like Greek imo! :shifty: lol

hey Look there is my name

the dark knight

lol you're on internet friends...might take you to the bot category T_T
if i'm not between the asshole friends i may take it personal:3dflagsdotcom_ukeng :gun_nep:
naah, still internet friends. you need to be more of an asshole to reach there...like meet me in real life and beat in PES6 :D lol