IWF Reject Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
TIO says nigg(er) more than the actual black posters, and he's our fuckin admin

This Guy is turning in his grave right now

Rell

Reaction score
the King is above the law

yeah, but you guys were just complaining about the lack of members a couple days ago...

our administrators running around calling people Nopes doesn't exactly help, ya know?

its one thing for kenfan4life to do it, but you're RED. aren't you supposed to set an example? you goddamn degenerate :roflmao:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Actually, it's up to you guys. If you want me to censor it (only to see it bypassed in a billion ways), I will. If you want people to be infracted for saying Nope, then it will be, but in that case any other racial slur will be treated the same way. If you want things to stay as they are then stop bothering me.
On a side note, hiat has always been the no rules area. If everything goes, EVERYTHING goes.

Let me know.

Rell

Reaction score
Nah, I don't think it should be censored or anything. It really doesn't bother me at all.

I'm just saying...

If I wasn't already familiar with this site, and I saw the people in charge constantly calling random posters racial names, I'd most likely never come back. Its bad for business.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
In that case, when I notice people leaving because of that I'll stop.
So far my experience says that people care more about themselves not being insulted than political correctness.

Rell

Reaction score
um...

You're not gonna see people making "OMG HE SAID nikkaR, IM AM LEAVING FOREVER!11!1" type threads, so there's really no way to measure it.

It has nothing to do with politically correctness, I just feel it looks bad from an outside perspective. Think of the random browsers, potential noobs, etc., not the same 10 people we see daily.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
As long as we keep it to hiat, I don't see the problem. Random browsers would look at wrestling sections. If/when they start looking at hiat, they are hardly new to the forum, and the section specifically says ''no holds barred''.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
And btw I still noticed people leaving after being flamed without them complaining for that and making some fuss.

Rell

Reaction score
I'll agree with that.

this thread was in Casual Discussion, though :jake:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Originally hiat. Then casual talk when Mike Chaos did what he did.
Since it's 95% flames, it has no place in casual talk. Back to where it belongs. (So that I can use Nope all I want, it's good to be the king).

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
oieglittersii.gif