IWF Reject Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

What i missed it all...

...and i was on your side...Lol...I can understand making your own forum...but bashing the admins here is just lame...

PeepShow

Ok, I understand both arguments and sides I guess. It's over I guess, so just dont worry about it.

Rell

Reaction score
What some people call Imature, I call pure entertainment...

Too bad it ended so soon

the dark knight

Wow iam defiantly what's been going on MHV1 has he's own forum? sweet i wanna check it out, won't stay though as i have basically nothing to contribute as i don't watch wrestling alot anymore; and i've only ever been loyal to the one forum. I knew V1 was desperate for a mod spot but desperate enough he had to make his own forum, Jk's of course :D :shifty:
believe it or not...and they're denying it. but lets not get to that..
What some people call Imature, I call pure entertainment...

Too bad it ended so soon
yea, it was funny as hell. but that does not change the fact that they're what they are (immature, fags, lesbians or whatever). Blue people are funny...they're still Blue.

Mr. Mat

^i agree i know alot of people here that are on diffrent forums whats the big deal as long as you dont break the rules & spam it's just that 2 people here cant get over the fact that theres another place that we like to go to

J

I agree with you Mat...but don't talk shit about members and are admins over there...I mean that just dumb and immature...

the dark knight

I agree with you Mat...but don't talk shit about members and are admins over there...I mean that just dumb and immature...
owned.

oh and mat, the only 2 people i see giving a shit about this is you and MHV1.

Mr. Mat

i dont give a shit i'm just pointing out the 2 stupid members here that go to a forum & take shit there & post it here

the dark knight

i dont give a shit i'm just pointing out the 2 stupid members here that go to a forum & take shit there & post it here
ss.jpg

looks like someone gives a shit.