IWF Reject Zone

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^Jacks off to metal music.

Why not jack off to songs like Entrails Ripped From A Virgins Cunt, Fucked By A Knife, Chopped In Half, Meat Hook Sodomy, Orgasm Through Torture, Post Mortal Ejaculation and Addicted To Vaginal Skin?

Reaction score
Ok well in conclusion. I want it to be done. But I do want to say that peep was hell bent for election NOT to sign up to our forum. But, well, he signed up under a different alias to gather this information to post here for laughs blah blah. And then he talks about us not having a life. Well you know what thats called? YOU LOSE.

PeepShow

Ok well in conclusion. I want it to be done. But I do want to say that peep was hell bent for election NOT to sign up to our forum. But, well, he signed up under a different alias to gather this information to post here for laughs blah blah. And then he talks about us not having a life. Well you know what thats called? YOU LOSE.

I have no life? Correct me if Im wrong, but werent you the one who said you couldnt get on to IWF, and then when I said you were Macon last week you were like "what?"

This Guy

Wow, there were so many comments made by everyone that I agreed with, and disagreed with. Too many for words. I think everyone needs to just drop this and move on. I think I've said it before, when people have heard about these new forums, why go over there and spam them? It just causes retaliation and that pisses off the members here. Now I'll admit I made a joke when I found out Travis was joining another forum and leaving here about leaving to be mod and how the other forum wouldn't last, but it was just that a joke. I don't go joining other forums to spy, or to spam because again it just causes retaliation. I like this forum. Now I've gone and checked other forums out yes. And I may have joined just to get a better look at the place. But I never stay. And I never use the same name as when I tried to on one forum, I was banned right aways...which made no scense to me and also contridicts the whole oh if you want to join thing. (not you MHV1, but others who have said simalar in the past)

I would like to check this forum of yours out. Would I stay? Probably not. Would I spam it? Definatly not. Thats not my style. I just like to see what else is out there. But I am loyal to this site, and don't believe in doing stupid things. I agree with TOK & MHV1 and so on that the whole copying out of there forum and posting here is dumb...at the same time I agree with Peep & Great One that it shouldn't really matter to them as its basically free advertising, and for all intensive purposes, by them making this thread and laughing about your place is really no different then you guys choosing to trash IWF at your place. So in that scense I also agree with Peep & Great One that you can't really get upset when someone mentions IWF even if its Travis to say he's sick of the IWF BS, when you recruited him to begin with. You take that chance.

The whole pointing fingers at eachother saying you have no lives? well thats just pretty dumb both ways. I mean we really don't know eachother outside these walls called the internet. Some people chose not to talk about there outside world life for a reason. Doesn't mean they don't have a life, its just not really any one elses buisness.

I don't know ultimately you were all right about some things. But that means you were all wrong about others. Like I said, I think everyone involved needs to just move on. Let them have there forum and we have ours and if some want to be on both so be it. As long as the rules are being followed on both forums I don't think it should really matter to anyone who's on what forum.

Reaction score
TG. I understand where you are coming from and this is my last post on these forums. I really did like the place. But its all in the past. I made this name and shit to see the last drama that was caused surrounding our forums. Im sure you have the same respect for Mark or the owner of IWF, that I hope you have for us. That is all I am asking that it gets moved on. But I guess I didnt want it to seem like retaliation, but as a part owner as is V1, I needed to at least let my views be heard. I agree with you TG that it does need to be over. As for everything that was said, I tried to just stay nuetral and just let my thoughts known, but its hard to hold everything back. And after that post, I did respect you, we have been through our rounds before. But I thank you for understanding at least, and I have utmost respect for you to say something like that. BTW - If you ever want the link just let one of us know ;-) lol

To simply check it out of course!

the dark knight

Wow, there were so many comments made by everyone that I agreed with, and disagreed with. Too many for words. I think everyone needs to just drop this and move on. I think I've said it before, when people have heard about these new forums, why go over there and spam them? It just causes retaliation and that pisses off the members here. Now I'll admit I made a joke when I found out Travis was joining another forum and leaving here about leaving to be mod and how the other forum wouldn't last, but it was just that a joke. I don't go joining other forums to spy, or to spam because again it just causes retaliation. I like this forum. Now I've gone and checked other forums out yes. And I may have joined just to get a better look at the place. But I never stay. And I never use the same name as when I tried to on one forum, I was banned right aways...which made no scense to me and also contridicts the whole oh if you want to join thing. (not you MHV1, but others who have said simalar in the past)

I would like to check this forum of yours out. Would I stay? Probably not. Would I spam it? Definatly not. Thats not my style. I just like to see what else is out there. But I am loyal to this site, and don't believe in doing stupid things. I agree with TOK & MHV1 and so on that the whole copying out of there forum and posting here is dumb...at the same time I agree with Peep & Great One that it shouldn't really matter to them as its basically free advertising, and for all intensive purposes, by them making this thread and laughing about your place is really no different then you guys choosing to trash IWF at your place. So in that scense I also agree with Peep & Great One that you can't really get upset when someone mentions IWF even if its Travis to say he's sick of the IWF BS, when you recruited him to begin with. You take that chance.

The whole pointing fingers at eachother saying you have no lives? well thats just pretty dumb both ways. I mean we really don't know eachother outside these walls called the internet. Some people chose not to talk about there outside world life for a reason. Doesn't mean they don't have a life, its just not really any one elses buisness.

I don't know ultimately you were all right about some things. But that means you were all wrong about others. Like I said, I think everyone involved needs to just move on. Let them have there forum and we have ours and if some want to be on both so be it. As long as the rules are being followed on both forums I don't think it should really matter to anyone who's on what forum.
for the record, i did not register there to spam. when i spam, i spam a forum i never heard of before, laugh at people over reacting, leave.

but THAT forum, just like you, i just joined to check it out. and logged on today to see why the fuck my name was brought there..

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Wow iam defiantly been living under a rock what's been going on MHV1 has he's own forum? sweet i wanna check it out, won't stay though as i have basically nothing to contribute as i don't watch wrestling alot anymore; and i've only ever been loyal to the one forum. I knew V1 was desperate for a mod spot but desperate enough he had to make his own forum, Jk's of course :D :shifty:

P.S someone PM a link.