Ive been diagnosed with testicle cancer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Areoplex

Reaction score
Yeah. You don't know me but I hope you get better.

the408kid

Reaction score
Ive been diagnosed with testicle cancer. Had a lump a few weeks back, got it checked out the other day. Had tests and i had the bad news this morning. I got treatment soon to try and see if they can catch it before it gets worse. So as many of you have noticed or not i have not been on as much lately. I might not also be active in the near future for obvious reasons. I know i really should not write this here and no one will care etc. But anyone with any advice or anything for me it would be much appreciated.
Alright man I know you and I didnt get along at first but I just found this thread and I must say I hope everything goes Ok. I wouldnt wish that even on my worst enemy.

the408kid

Reaction score
Epic lulz if terminal.
GO get drunk and get the fuck out of here you sick fuck. I hope you burn in hell. You should be ashamed of yourself for making light as something as serious as this, you know how would you feel if you had this disease and someone made fun of you for it. Go Fuck Yourself!

Beer

You wouldn't wish testicular cancer on your worst enemy, yet you wish I burn in hell. Contradictions.

This Guy

You wouldn't wish testicular cancer on your worst enemy, yet you wish I burn in hell. Contradictions.

Beer has a point. This ends now. If you don't want to end it, you know where to take it.

the408kid

Reaction score
First I've had enemies worse then you if you really are an enemy of mine. Actually your not because I dont know you and dont care to know you but second you are laughing at someone because they have testicular cancer you need professional help. I'm done talking to you.

J

lance-armstrong.jpg

Edit: No idea if that's considered spam and if so I'll make up for it with this.

I find this funny as fuck. Want to know why. Either he's lieing and making it up which is super fucking lame or He could really have it, it could be deadly, and he could die and well. Who gives a fuck. I don't know you, I don't like you, Your just another person on the net. So who gives a fuck.