Ive been diagnosed with testicle cancer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Erebus refusing to give the benefit of the doubt is no different epistemologically than others giving him the benefit of the doubt. There is no way for anybody to be certain of the truth other, so it is silly that Erebus is being reprimanded for his refusal to believe, when it is just as likely that he is right that he is wrong.

I said one of. Death and cancer are about the same level of shithead.
At least this one is about himself. Assuming that they're both lies, at least LKP didn't stoop to the level of lying about the well-being of another.

noumenon

Ah man that's horrible. You'll get through it though... best of luck with everything dude.

straight_edge76

Yeah I do honestly see how people could be skeptical but being that I know him outside of IWF I honestly am giving him the benefit of the doubt.

chessarmy

Whether you people think he's making this up or not, it shouldn't be hard to just say "sorry about that" and move on. Its the right thing to do, if he's making it up, shame on him, if he isn't, then shame on you for showing no compassion for someone that needs to feel comfortable at this time

LKP

I am not making this up guys. Why would i? I mean attention? Why? I have spent the last few weeks trying not to get any attention. Thanks for those who believe me and i appreciate it. Those who think im lying your entitled to your opinion seeing how most other threads like this have started out before. But like i said im not lying and ill be less active now.

LKP

Will do man. I'm thirsty all of the time now. No alcohol for me. Hell im straightedge now until im better :). Thanks for the support guys.

LadyHotrod

Whether you people think he's making this up or not, it shouldn't be hard to just say "sorry about that" and move on. Its the right thing to do, if he's making it up, shame on him, if he isn't, then shame on you for showing no compassion for someone that needs to feel comfortable at this time

Well, some people don't like to be 'played'. Considering this is the internet, it really is hard to believe what some people say. Not sure if I told this story here but years ago, in another forum, one guy made a thread that his mom died. Everyone (including people who didn't really like him) pulled together and wished this guy well. People felt legit bad for this guy because some of them lost a parent/both parents so they knew the feeling.

He left for about a month or two to 'mourn' and then he returned and one of his posts was 'ugh, my mom keeps yelling at me so loud!!' and we were like, wtf, isn't your mom dead? and he confessed that he lied and did it for attention.

I have no problem with LKP at all but a few things strike me as odd. First, if you know most of the forum hates you and will take this chance to insult you, why do it? If I were him, I would just PM the people I were friends with instead of opening up to people who will piss on me. Second, family and friends>>>>people on a forum. I don't care how buddy buddy I am with people in a forum. I would talk to my family and friends about this instead of people in a forum like this (refering to this place having a lot of people who don't like him). Finally, the thing that sticks out the most for me is that he seemed pretty upset over his pic being posted a billion times and having some people REALLY dislike him......this just seems like good timing to try to get people to be nicer and lay off the insults because you 'have' a health problem......

Anyways, I am not pointing you out as liar, I am sort of on the fence with this personally, you just gotta understand why not everyone will buy something like this right away. If you really are sick, that is a shame and I hope you recover. If this is bullshit, well, you'd just better hope no one here finds out.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I have no problem with LKP at all but a few things strike me as odd. First, if you know most of the forum hates you and will take this chance to insult you, why do it? If I were him, I would just PM the people I were friends with instead of opening up to people who will piss on me. Second, family and friends>>>>people on a forum. I don't care how buddy buddy I am with people in a forum. I would talk to my family and friends about this instead of people in a forum like this (refering to this place having a lot of people who don't like him). Finally, the thing that sticks out the most for me is that he seemed pretty upset over his pic being posted a billion times and having some people REALLY dislike him......this just seems like good timing to try to get people to be nicer and lay off the insults because you 'have' a health problem......

This here is pretty much sums up why I have doubt. I mean, I believe the guy, but there's the little guy in the back of my head saying "what if".

Moonlight Drive

LH makes a lot of good points.

But the big giveaway is to have testicle cancer you must first have testicles, like Erebus pointed out. Sherlock Holmes ain't got nothing on him

CT Styles

I had a little problem down there a few years ago. It was simple, it just got pushed back up the tube. Minor surgery to get it back and it's all normal. If he's faking or not, whatever. Bottom line is, if you ever see anything unusual down there get it checked out. Like he said, a lump down there and look what's happened. And again, whether he's lying or not the fact is right - if there's a lump down there there's a good chance there's something not quite right.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Look at it this way LKP. You're now going to be in the same company as the guy who cut off his balls & then won the Tour De France seven years in a row. Congrats.