Ive been diagnosed with testicle cancer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Erebus

Reaction score
Why on earth would i make anything this sick and silly thing? I knew id get this crap. ^^^^ Didn't you read? I do now want every tom dick and harry to know. But this is my life outside of reality. I want some people to know here im close with a few guys here.

Private messages?And people make this garbage up all the time. It's called "look at me!" syndrome

xtremebadass

So sorry LKP, hope everything turns out for the better bro

Wordlife

Dude, Erebus, your a fucking dick

If he's joking or not, which I know Darran, he's a NICE FUCKING GUY! He will not be lying here... Have some sympathy for the guy. You guys bash him enough. Maybe he is doing it to get some attention, but I highly doubt it.

So you guys just need to relax...

LKP

1% is for attention. I mean people like wordlife, XBA, Noumenon, Mike chaos, Starightedge 76 and nation are my friends. The other friends online may suffer the same thing in their lives. And i do not want that. I check everyday for a lump myself. I can give people advice on it or receive advice from others. This place is my time away frm my job and personal life.

Erebus

Reaction score
Nobody is getting bent out of shape but you, buddy.I still think that he's full of shit. He didn't want any Tom, Dick or Harry to know about this but he went out of his way to post this in the most public way that he could.Yeah, that's not a huge contradiction or anything.

LKP

Erebus is obviously another member on the forum. Ironically he has 3 posts all of which are in here. Hmmmm who doe snot want to come across as a dick on the forum then?

Hometown Kid

Before anybody gets to bitching about LKP getting picked on, This forum has been through so many lies and trolling and crap, people can't be blamed for not taking things of this nature seriously.

That said, I personally (possibly naively) always take something as serious as this at face value, then fire away if it's found to be a lie. But as of now, although I don't approve of most of your action, nor sense of right and wrong most of the time, I sincerely wish for the best for you healthwise and hope everything can be okay with your life.

Moonlight Drive

Why on earth would i make anything this sick and silly thing? I knew id get this crap. ^^^^ Didn't you read? I do now want every tom dick and harry to know. But this is my life outside of reality. I want some people to know here im close with a few guys here.
Ignoring all the awful grammar for a second, then why the fuck would you post it on the internet?

Attention whore or lying whore tbh.

Kizza

If it's true, then sorry.

If you're trying to get attention, then saying you have balls cancer is one of the lowest stories you can make up.

Reaction score
Dude, so sorry to hear about it man. Can't say things are going to get better, because we all know it's not up to you or I. But I seriously hope things go as well as they can, in a situation like this.

As or Erebus - dude you're a douche bag. I can't vouch for LKP, but I can totally understand why he's posted on here and not on facebook. If it were I, I'd do the same thing. I'd rather get a little 'attention' and 'feel good' posts from people who don't know me, and who wont freak out over me, than to worry ALL my friends and what not.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Damn that sucks. Hope you pull through. Though with the stories and lies people here have been making up, you can't blame people for being sceptable.

Reaction score
^^^Ok so my apologies, lol, but it's spelt 'skeptical'. I read your comment and quickly questioned if it was spelt right, since I've been using that word A LOT lately :p