Ive been diagnosed with testicle cancer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well according to his book his wife and him had to get invitro vertilizations to get their kids, but he might of just been an isolated case.

My point is LKP, you should take up bike riding.

-TJ-

Just a quick question... If you believe it's bullshit... Then, now just think about this for a second... Don't post at all... You calling him out on what he said by calling him an attention whore is contradicting yourself in the process also.

Good job... If you think he is lying, then don't post. Go on with your life. Let him go on with his. If he's lying then he will eventually tell us it was a lie down the role... Or he would just not like himself for trying to say stupid shit to get attention. I know from experience... Grow up...

Now drop it. (This was directed mostly to the first and second page when people were bashing him)

Now I expect to get flamed for this, because you guys can't let anyone who has a different opinion, get the last word/post.

Moonlight Drive

I can call him out as much as I want. I just think it's funny how everyone suddenly cares about LKP now he has 'testicle cancer'

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Just a quick question... If you don't agree with my posts... Then, now just think about this for a second... Don't post at all... You disagreeing with my consensus in what I said is not allowed.

Good job... If you think differently to me, then don't post. Go on with your life. Let me go on with mine. If I'm wrong then I will eventually acknowledge it... Or not because I'm never wrong. I know from experience... Grow up...

Now drop it. (This was directed at those of you who thought it was okay to have a different opinion when in this Nazi regime)

Now I expect to get flamed for this, because you guys can't let anyone who has a different opinion, get the last word/post.

-TJ-

Just a quick question... If you don't agree with my posts... Then, now just think about this for a second... Don't post at all... You disagreeing with my consensus in what I said is not allowed.

Good job... If you think differently to me, then don't post. Go on with your life. Let me go on with mine. If I'm wrong then I will eventually acknowledge it... Or not because I'm never wrong. I know from experience... Grow up...

Now drop it. (This was directed at those of you who thought it was okay to have a different opinion when in this Nazi regime)

That looks awefully familiar... :g: