• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
As some of you may have recently seen, Constantine has asked to be removed from his position on the staff. Here is his post:

De-mod me, I'm out.
I post proof and just like I said more accusations and dumb shit. I feel bad for the good members you have here.

As such, I believe that it is time for IWF to rely on somebody they can trust, somebody that they know well.

Therefore, without further adieu, I am volunteering to be named the new Super Mod on Impact Wrestling Forums, inc.

A couple of months ago, when posters were allowed to vote for new mods, I removed my name from the nominations, despite receiving several votes of confidence from members of all standing. At the time, I saw the move as a ploy to fill up mod spots and clutter the staff. To be fair, I was right; that is what happened. Granted, the staff was filled with some very bright and talented posters. Regardless, it stood against what I have long advocated: a small, efficient staff.

Today though, things are different. Members are fighting over silly matters, hooligans are running wild on the forum, and inappropriate behavior is taking place outside of the designated area. This needs to stop, and I am the one that can do it.

I'm not sure if I'm liked by everybody in the forum, but I believe that in a position of power, the people of IWF can rest assured that decisions will be made logically, and not with the intention to play favorites. I'm not afraid to reprimand LadyHotRod or Beer or Kizza. I'm not afraid to reprimand Xtremebadass or MizMASTAH~ or Chuck Taylor's Grenade. However, I'm also not dense enough to spur any of them, because I'm mature enough to understand that any poster (except for Blaze) has the potential to help IWF grow and flourish.

A few months ago, I turned down the opportunity at a staff position, and I admit it was selfish. I simply didn't want to have to deal with the baggage that comes with a position like that. But today, I stand ready to take up the reigns of power, with grace and justice--not for myself, but for the goodness of IWF.

I don't want to be a Super Mod for Beer, Great One, and TIO. I don't want to be a Super Mod for Enzo, Knox's Beard, and FabulousRougeauBrother. I want to be a Super Mod for IWF.

IWF needs me to be a Super Mod. For you.

Thank you.

american-flag.jpg

(Or insert your national symbols here)

Axis

Reaction score
Four days, I believe. He beat Blaze's record for actually leaving IWF I think.

Kizza

Reaction score
I'm so proud.

You don't need to infract me, I'm an angel round these parts son.

...god...

Reaction score
YES. MAKE THIS MAN SUPER MOD/ADMIN NOW!

Axis

Reaction score
With nekkid men?

Axis

Reaction score
Maybe the staff is on a ciggarette break.

Kizza

Reaction score
You obviously know nothing about WC.

J...

Reaction score
They've already taken care of you for me, alot better than this place obviously and no I don't this has been my only forum for 4 years but oh well, its obviously not the most active or best ran.