It Is Official -- IWF Has a Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
^^ To be fair, the fact you're requesting someone to troll you on a seperate forum will most likely get both of you banned.

Not really Ive already talked to staff members over there and told them whats goin on and why theres members from here joining so there watchin over it lmao

Axis

Reaction score
Okay, back on topic. I'm here to save IWF.

Kizza

Reaction score
He's obviously cleansing the forum of the blueberries and sending them to a better place, so I say let him until he's done.

...god...

Reaction score
I hadn't harassed you in a good deal of time, Idk why you said those slanderous lies about me and Carlo being gay :(.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
You refuse to ban J so you don't have my vote of confidence for Admin.

Nah, since he was asking to be banned, I did the opposite just to piss him off a little more.
Also, as admin I may be able to restore his posts and ban him now, since he doesn't want that anymore.

chessarmy

Reaction score
YES. MAKE THIS MAN SUPER MOD/ADMIN NOW!

This.

Axis that was beautiful and dare I say it brought a tear to my eye, I hope you get this position...for us!

:)

Axis

Reaction score
Universally accepted.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I got one infraction for spam. That's my first infraction in 3 years on that forum. I have a feeling I'll be alright.

I got infracted there for telling John to shut up.