It Is Official -- IWF Has a Future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

Reaction score
They've already taken care of you for me, alot better than this place obviously and no I don't this has been my only forum for 4 years but oh well, its obviously not the most active or best ran.

Yeah, they put a hit out on me. Don't worry, you can still cry over here. We'll take care of that.

Kizza

Reaction score
Nah, surprises are much funner.

I used to smod the forum that merged with it, so you'll find out.

Reaction score
Kizza is a VIP there. He'll probably get warned before he does anything. I doubt he'll be perma banned quickly, J, considering he payed for it.

Kizza

Reaction score
No.

If I was an e-boss I'd be getting paid.

Kizza

Reaction score
Fair enough. Your days are numbered then....

I got one infraction for spam. That's my first infraction in 3 years on that forum. I have a feeling I'll be alright.

...god...

Reaction score
Nope that stuff only happens on forums were staff doesn't do there jobs.
I liked you better when you were trying to act badass/hard. Now you're just a pussyfag.

J...

Reaction score
Then troll me more over there, come on boy Im calling you out, you wanna e-dick measure then do it kid.

Axis

Reaction score
COME ON BOY. I'M CALLIN YOU OUT BOY. JAMIE NOBLE BOY. I'M CALLIN YOU OUT BABY BOY LET'S GO BOY.

Reaction score
^^ To be fair, the fact you're requesting someone to troll you on a seperate forum will most likely get both of you banned.

J...

Reaction score
Like you sig says Im just simply tryin to get him to prove it. He says I take the net too seriously hes trying to go out of his way to threaten me on another forum, I find it funny.