Is Punk back full time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
MOTN was the IC match imo, followed by : ziggler vs rio, punk vs ziggler, shield vs db and orton, ambrose vs kane, the divas, the main event. Seriously though everything but kane / Ambrose and Cena/ryback was interesting to me.

Last edited:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Oh I forgot to include my reasoning!

Axel winning the way he did shocked me, and I loved it. The part that made me like it(and will remember it) Is that it was on fathers day and he looked up to the rafters and said something to his father. It was pretty emotional and i'll remember that.

Ziggler/Rio was AWESOME though.

gareth

Jobber
Reaction score
i think it it was jest a 1 off jest to keep his home town going cos they haven't got no 1 else from there to do it that's y they needed him there

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
lol you dont really think people here think you're modest. :lol1: Why do you think you never get voted motm? Everyone see's your ego, it overshadows how good your posts are.

Have i mentioned im better than you.

Everyone is better than me. It's a hard fact but it's one I must finally face up to - I'm bottom of the barrel. You'd be better off asking even Gohan for an informed opinion over me.

:pity2: