Is Punk back full time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is the quote? I was posting about/quoting seabs. My post was to point out that i dont give a fuck about your opinion. You got worked by JoeRulez, dont drag me into that bullshit.

99% of the time I have no idea what you are going on about. This falls into that category.

You came into a thread about Punk to post that nobody cares about my opinion? Riveting.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
99% of the time I have no idea what you are going on about. This falls into that category.

You came into a thread about Punk to post that nobody cares about my opinion? Riveting.
No i came into reply about seabs, if you actually read through the thread instead of only looking at posts quoting you, you might understand the thread in general. What did you quote me about? I didnt reply to you, it was to seabs, and was just a joke to him in general, which had nothing to do with you.

I get you have to pretend people give a shit about your opinion, i just dont get why you tagged me.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I'm asking you, why are you asking me? You are the one who was talking about not remembering.

sorry you said i did not remember about the matches and said if i was more informed i would of provided a better case. All this stemmed from me face palming a quote of yours and you could not take it and came out with bullshit. Don't try and act bad ass with me. You have not got a clue.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No i came into reply about seabs, if you actually read through the thread instead of only looking at posts quoting you, you might understand the thread in general. What did you quote me about? I didnt reply to you, it was to seabs, and was just a joke to him in general, which had nothing to do with you.

I get you have to pretend people give a shit about your opinion, i just dont get why you tagged me.

You tagged me initially you fucking blueberry. I swear you have downsyndrome

You quoted Lockard saying nothing about me and tagged me with this shit:

ib4 one of the giant ego's of the forum have to agree with you. Dean Seabsrose or Dolph'sZiggler lol.

you fucking blueberry

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
sorry you said i did not remember about the matches and said if i was more informed i would of provided a better case. All this stemmed from me face palming a quote of yours and you could not take it and came out with bullshit. Don't try and act bad ass with me. You have not got a clue.

I think there is a fucking language barrier here. Is English your first language?

YOU had a QUOTE which I've provided TWICE mentioning you not remembering. I've asked you to clarify what you meant and you are coming at me like I was trying to be a hard ass. Explain the quote so I know what you meant is all I'm asking. You are standing up to a 'bully' who isn't even coming at you. Settle down, betty.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You tagged me initially you fucking blueberry. I swear you have downsyndrome

You quoted Lockard saying nothing about me and tagged me with this shit:

you fucking blueberry
Posted about you or seabs having to agree there, was pretty obvious, as you had alreadyt posted with him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So you tagged me for no reason to let me know how little you care.

lol, cool. You really are a shit poster bro

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So you tagged me for no reason to let me know how little you care.

lol, cool. You really are a shit poster bro
its been like this for weeks, man. I dont know what has made you such a cross little girl lately, but it's laughable and pathetic. It's a forum, i think you forgot how serious things aren't.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
its been like this for weeks, man. I dont know what has made you such a cross little girl lately, but it's laughable and pathetic. It's a forum, i think you forgot how serious things aren't.

Totally.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I never once stated about not remembering anything from last nights ppv, this could go on all night. I don't know what the fuck you are on about and it seems you don't know what i am on about, its got pointless now from what was a decent chat about last night has somehow escalated into this which is both are fault.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I never once stated about not remembering anything from last nights ppv, this could go on all night. I don't know what the fuck you are on about and it seems you don't know what i am on about, its got pointless now from what was a decent chat about last night has somehow escalated into this which is both are fault.

I've shown you the quote with you mentioning about 'not remembering' twice, if you can't clarify what you meant that is fine, lol.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Huh? He looked like he didn't care? Not sure what match you watched dude...

If anything, he looked a bit tired. That's normal considering he hasn't worked a match for two months, and probably doesn't do much cardio work.

Tired during the match yes, but his face looked so much healthier. Those bags under his eyes were gone.