Is Punk back full time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I'm not sure that he'll be full time right away. I'm sure he'll build up to being full time with a storyline. He has been gone for a while so he might need some time to get into shape again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
says the diehard zigglesmark lol. I am not a big punk fan at all i just thought it was a better match compared to the whc match which was although had a good double turn does not mean the match was better as the better wrestling was in the punk one.

I guess if you are into bare bones wrestling, but we see matches like that one all the time. It was nothing special. The Ziggler/Del Rio match was unique and the type of storytelling match you rarely see in today's product. I am a Ziggler mark sure, but I see more people than just myself praising the match to no end. It was much more than a typical good WWE style match with a few false finishes off of signature moves

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I guess if you are into bare bones wrestling, but we see matches like that one all the time. It was nothing special. The Ziggler/Del Rio match was unique and the type of storytelling match you rarely see in today's product. I am a Ziggler mark sure, but I see more people than just myself praising the match to no end. It was much more than a typical good WWE style match with a few false finishes off of signature moves

I can see your point and it did not have tons of finshers and counters to sig moves which wwe overdue but if the match went on a little longer and was not as one sided it could of been really great but apart from the crowd and the double turn it did nothing for me wrestling wise and i will not remember, i will not really remember y2j and punk clash but it was the match i was more into and cared about simple as that.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
it did nothing for me wrestling wise and i will not remember, i will not really remember y2j and punk clash but it was the match i was more into and cared about simple as that.

Well I can't argue with any of this :pity:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I saw extremely little of the Punk/Jericho match last night, so I can't comment on Punk seeming distressed or not. As to the other, I believe he will be back full time, but it still may not happen for a while. I was thinking he's suppose to have more time off with his knee recovery. They do seem to be getting into the Heyman storyline and turn, etc., as if you read the WWE.com report on Punk's match last night, they make sure to mention Heyman and how Punk apparently chastised him for his interference or something? Anyway, I remember reading that last night and thinking they were starting to build toward that as we expected.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
DZ ADR wasnt that great. DZ sold it and the fans didnt give a fuck about ADR. Even i could see it.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
The WHC match wasn't MotN because Ziggler spent the whole time selling the concussion injury. The triple threat match was surprisingly good and match of the night IMO.