Is Punk back full time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I agree that Punk looked like his head wasn't all in it and even seemed lost a time or two but given that Lawler and JBL brought it up on commentary (mentioning his conditioning being off because of being away for two months), I'm guessing it was intentional. I think being rushed back by Heyman (Heyman wanting him to win the WWE Title again is probably next) will tie into the split between them.

As for the MOTN at Payback, I'd also go with Ziggler/Del Rio. The drama and story telling of that match, and the double turn afterwards, was the most interesting thing of the show... Especially since I wasn't looking forward to it at all, given Ziggler had only just come back a week or two before the PPV and I went in thinking it was just gonna be a typical "Ziggler needs AJ and Langston to retain the title" but they ended up surprising me with the way they booked it.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I agree that Punk looked like his head wasn't all in it and even seemed lost a time or two but given that Lawler and JBL brought it up on commentary (mentioning his conditioning being off because of being away for two months), I'm guessing it was intentional. I think being rushed back by Heyman (Heyman wanting him to win the WWE Title again is probably next) will tie into the split between them.

As for the MOTN at Payback, I'd also go with Ziggler/Del Rio. The drama and story telling of that match, and the double turn afterwards, was the most interesting thing of the show... Especially since I wasn't looking forward to it at all, given Ziggler had only just come back a week or two before the PPV and I went in thinking it was just gonna be a typical "Ziggler needs AJ and Langston to retain the title" but they ended up surprising me with the way they booked it.
ib4 one of the giant ego's of the forum have to agree with you. Dean Seabsrose or Dolph'sZiggler lol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I have a tiny ego, ask Alkaline.
oh he means a penis!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
7da46a279cc80601041a1027ec43d4a1.jpg

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
what the fuck you on about i remember both matches vividly, you patronizing little shit.

Well then you were doing a piss poor job of getting your point across because in the quote you are about to see it makes it sound like you couldn't remember either match:

me wrestling wise and i will not remember, i will not really remember y2j and punk clash

Sounded to me like you were saying you watched the matches but couldn't remember them. Patronizing little shit? I'll kill your fucking family.

Also wtf is Aids Johnson going on about iTT? shut your fucking mouth you ignorant man slut

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm a bit of an egotist myself, I just never really show it.
lol you dont really think people here think you're modest. :lol1: Why do you think you never get voted motm? Everyone see's your ego, it overshadows how good your posts are.

Have i mentioned im better than you.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well then you were doing a piss poor job of getting your point across because in the quote you are about to see it makes it sound like you couldn't remember either match:

Sounded to me like you were saying you watched the matches but couldn't remember them. Patronizing little shit? I'll kill your fucking family.

Also wtf is Aids Johnson going on about iTT? shut your fucking mouth you ignorant man slut
Because your opinion is so relevant. :pity2:

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score

what did i not remember about the matches? What way did that make me seem i was getting my point across badly. lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
what did i not remember about the matches? What way did that make me seem i was getting my point across badly. lol

I'm asking you, why are you asking me? You are the one who was talking about not remembering.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is the quote? I was posting about/quoting seabs. My post was to point out that i dont give a fuck about your opinion. You got worked by JoeRulez, dont drag me into that bullshit.