Is Christian equal to Matt Hardy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Even though I had to look up pmsl, it's good to see that you understand why I say Chris Jericho is closer to The Rock than Christian is.

LadyHotrod

I really doubt they would make him a jobber again. If they do, it would be a mistake.

On a side note, Christian needs to put on some damn weight. He's starting to look like an Ethiopian.

noumenon

I really doubt they would make him a jobber again. If they do, it would be a mistake.

On a side note, Christian needs to put on some damn weight. He's starting to look like an Ethiopian.

Did you catch that his TIGHTS were too big on him? lol

Great One

I've said that Christian needs to gain some fucking weight for awhile though. Seriously, I highly doubt he's 200 lbs.

Also, if you haven't seen CHRISTIAN as heel, you need to fuck off this forum and type www.youtube.com.

[yt]P5jbo7lxPqc[/yt]

Amazing Rock promo, btw.

noumenon

I mean it's obvious he's still hitting the gym regularly, but obviously gone on a lean body plan... which just isn't looking all that right on him. He needs a bit more mass.

BTW, the Waterproof Blonde theme was >>>> than the new one.

LadyHotrod

I've said that Christian needs to gain some fucking weight for awhile though. Seriously, I highly doubt he's 200 lbs.

Also, if you haven't seen CHRISTIAN as heel, you need to fuck off this forum and type www.youtube.com.

[yt]P5jbo7lxPqc[/yt]

Amazing Rock promo, btw.

The extra 170 pounds is just his pants.

Mr Perfect

Reaction score
The theme tune he used in TNA was great.I think he really grasped the opportunity there to prove he can carry a show as a TOP main eventer.The sooner WWE realises that and puts him in a program with say maybe CM Punk(possible number 1 contenders angle there????)the better.I just think like everyone else on here we are all sick of the same HHH/Cena/Orton/Taker shit in main events challenging for the strap and Christian could bring something totally fresh to the table, fuck WWE pushing pieces o shit like Sheamus and Kofi down our throat!!!Oh yeah he totally owns fat Matt in every way possible.

LadyHotrod

The theme tune he used in TNA was great.I think he really grasped the opportunity there to prove he can carry a show as a TOP main eventer.The sooner WWE realises that and puts him in a program with say maybe CM Punk(possible number 1 contenders angle there????)the better.I just think like everyone else on here we are all sick of the same HHH/Cena/Orton/Taker shit in main events challenging for the strap and Christian could bring something totally fresh to the table, fuck WWE pushing pieces o shit like Sheamus and Kofi down our throat!!!Oh yeah he totally owns fat Matt in every way possible.

Uh, Sheamus is fucking awesome. You, sir, know nothing about wrestling.

maty619

Reaction score
I didn't like him at first but having watched some of his FCW stuff, I can see that he is a good if not great wrestler, but I still think he was pushed too early, other than that though I am now a fan.

seX-Power

I mean it's obvious he's still hitting the gym regularly, but obviously gone on a lean body plan... which just isn't looking all that right on him. He needs a bit more mass.

BTW, the Waterproof Blonde theme was >>>> than the new one.

Story owns.

LadyHotrod

I didn't like him at first but having watched some of his FCW stuff, I can see that he is a good if not great wrestler, but I still think he was pushed too early, other than that though I am now a fan.

...but, really, what is 'too early'? It's not like his first wrestling experience was in the WWE. It also depends on the individual as well. He has obviously shown that he was ready to be champ and carry it the best he could. Some guys take years and years to get to the point where the company thinks they are ready and that business will go well if they make the move and some guys have 'it' and get to that point faster. Of course, some guys never get the belt who probably should have at some point as well.

I don't think it was too early and I think it was a great decision.

Mr Perfect

Reaction score
Uh, Sheamus is fucking awesome. You, sir, know nothing about wrestling.
LOL I know enough to know I don't like Sheamus. Perhaps it is the way he has pushed (I mean from ending the mighty Jamie Nobles career to Championship contender in like what 5-6 weeks C'MON!!!).I think he has a terrible look,pale white skin with his bright ginger hair thats styled like a 10 year old going to a birthday party.I think his mic skills totally suck ass and perhaps most importantly I think I think his ring skills are still a bit patchy.But then again thats just my opinion.
However to say I know nothing about wrestling just because I don't like Sheamus is a bit presumptous.