Is Christian equal to Matt Hardy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I never really liked Adamle. There was just something about him that made me hate him.

I liked Coachman much more. I really miss the coach.

LKP

The coach was good at times. But his music went through me grrrrr. I love the fact coach was willing to be a heel at summerslam 03. I didn't see that coming lol.

maty619

Reaction score
The coach was classic I loved him in the Royal Rumble (not sure what year) he went out in like 5 seconds (I might be making that up). Why is it that we can never stay on topic on IWF?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Because IWF isn't a strict place, and it makes the forum much more interesting. It's not all uptight like some other forums.

LKP

Lol then why ask it? isn't a rhetorical question in person only? Cause how are we suppose to know when your asking a rhetorical question or not? Anyways, christian is better than Matt hardy :).

LKP

Fair enough.

Matt hardy needs to go the gym more often and lose that puppy fat. Christian needs to turn heel also soon. I think if he does that he will be more credible in a main event. And bring back the peep show.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Heel........Matt......Once.........Again!

I can speak caveman too.

Anyway, Christian is a great heel, why not make him heel again?

LKP

I find christian an entertaining face but a damn good heel. Matt hardy as a heel is also much better. But his turn back face last summer with Jeff was poorly done.