Independent Wrestling News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Erick Stevens defeated Roderick Strong in a brutal Dog Collar Match at the last FIP event on July 19th to win the FIP World Heavyweight Title. Now Stevens has a tough road ahead as he hopes to return to FIP's next event on August 23rd in Crystal River, FL (check www.FullImpactPro.com for tix and building info) as champion.

Stevens says he will be a fighting champion and he has backed up those words. He will defend the belt this Friday at ROH's event in Cleveland against Claudio Castagnoli. If he is successful he will put the belt right back on the line 24 hours later at ROH's show in Chicago against Chris Hero. He will return to FIP on August 23rd to defend the belt against Go Shiozaki if he is still champion. If Stevens loses the belt to either Hero or Castagnoli, he will face Shiozaki in a regular match on August 23rd. Attempts will be made to add Castagnoli or Hero to the card and make Triple Threat Match on 8/23 for the FIP World Heavyweight Title.

"This time I am going to make my friends and family and the fans who have been with me since the start proud," Stevens said. "It has been eating away at me since the last time I was FIP World Heavyweight Champion that I never defended the belt successfully in Crystal River. Well I'm going to defeat Castagnoli and Hero over the weekend in ROH and raise the prestige of the title. Then I will get my revenge on Go Shiozaki in Crystal River and stand tall as FIP World Heavyweight Champion in my home state of Florida."

Shiozaki Joins Heartbreak Enterprises And Attacks Stevens

Go Shiozaki made an immediate impact in FIP. On his first night at the last event, he defeated ROH World Champion Nigel McGuinness in a non-title match. He proved to be very popular with the fans. However, he soon stabbed all the fans right in the back.

Shiozaki crashed Erick Stevens' FIP World Heavyweight Title victory celebration and attacked the new champion. It was then revealed that Larry Sweeney, Shiozaki's agent, sold Shiozaki's FIP contract to Sean Davis of Heartbreak Enterprises with Phil Davis. Sean then said that Shiozaki earned a title shot by defeating McGuinness. He then purchased that title shot from Sweeney in the transaction for Go's FIP contract. Sweeney said that he cashed in that title shot on 8/23 as Stevens' first challenger in FIP.

Go then added insult to injury when he covered a bloody and knocked out Stevens with the Japanese flag right in the middle of the ring. Now Stevens is after revenge when FIP returns to action on August 23rd.

"The FIP World Heavyweight Title is going to Japan," Sean Davis said. "Heartbreak Enterprises is the new force in FIP and we need the World Heavyweight Title to prove it. I think Stevens will make it past Castagnoli and Hero this weekend, but then what will be left of him on August 23rd when I have to return to that hick, loser town known as Crystal River? Nothing will be left of him and he'll be easy pickings for Shiozaki."

Black Market vs. DCFC Final Match Set For 8/23

The violent feud pitting Black Market of Joey Machete & Shawn Murphy vs. Dark City Fight Club of Korey Chavis & Jonathan Davis will come to an end on August 23rd in Crystal River. FL. This war has been so insane, brutal and vicious that it needs to be settled. There will be one last match. August 23rd will see Black Market vs. Dark City Fight Club in a Weapons Match!!! It is over on 8/23 in Crystal River. It has to be.

"We've had a lot of big matches in Crystal River," Joey Machete said. "There have been some wars that no one will ever forget. Dark City Fight Club have crossed the line. They have invaded my home. They have embarrassed me and yes, they've even hurt me. Now August 23rd is payback. Shawn and I have never been this prepared for an all out war before. Hell comes to Crystal River on August 23rd. Get ready for war."

Tyler Black vs. Kenny King Signed For 8/23

The feud between The Age Of The Fall and The YRR has been building. Now it will continue on August 23rd when Tyler Black faces Kenny King. These two tore the house down a few months ago in Arcadia, FL. Now this singles bout pitting two of the best athletes in FIP will come to Crystal River. Black vs. King II is a good bet to be the show stealer on 8/23.

New FIP DVDs At ROHwrestling.com.

You can now save 20% on all FIP DVDs at www.ROHwrestling.com until August 14th at 9am. Out now is "Dangerous Intentions 2008" with one of the most brutal matches of the year as Roderick Strong battles Erick Stevens in a Last Man Standing Match for the FIP World Heavyweight Title. Plus: Kenny King & Jason Blade vs. Austin Aries & Jay Briscoe; Davey Richards vs. Tyler Black; Black Market vs. Dark City Fight Club; Sal Rinauro vs. Delirious; Damien Wayne with Baby Doll vs. Seth Delay and more. Also make sure to get "Unfinished Business 2008" (Austin Aries vs. Roderick Strong, Nigel McGuinness vs. Larry Sweeney) and "Unstoppable 2007" (Roderick Strong vs. Claudio Castagnoli 2/3 Falls, Davey Richards vs. Jack Evans) for 20% off at ROHwrestling.com and get caught up to date with FIP.

The Skinny On Next Weekend

Great seats remain for FIP's return to Crystal River, FL at the National Guard Armory. There are several more big matches still to be signed with Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, The Necro Butcher, The YRR and many others. Check next week's FullImpactPro.com Headlines for the latest match announcements. Here is the skinny on August 23rd:

Saturday, August 23, 2008 - HEATSTROKE '08
National Guard Armory
8551 W. Venable St., Crystal River, FL 34429
Doors open at 7:30 pm and show starts at 8 pm
Tickets are $20 Ringside, $15 GA & Kids 13 and under $10 GA
Advance tickets - $12 GA & Kids 13 and under $8 GA
To purchase advance tickets call (352) 422-4582 or go to www.FullImpactPro.com

Already Announced:
FIP World Heavyweight Title Match
Erick Stevens defends vs. Go Shiozaki of Heartbreak Enterprises w/ Sean & Phil Davis

Weapons Match
Black Market vs. The Dark City Fight Club

FIP Tag Team Champion Kenny King of the YRR vs. Tyler Black of the Age of the Fall w/ Rain, Leva & Mr. Milo Beasley

Also Signed:

-Roderick Strong
-FIP Florida Heritage Champion Sal Rinauro of The YRR
-Austin Aries
-The Necro Butcher
-FIP Tag Team Champion Jason Blade of the YRR
-Mercedes Martinez
-Chasyn Rance of The YRR
-Chris Jones
-Shawn Osbourne
-The Debuting Chris Grey & Tommy Taylor
-Plus much more!

So Stevens will face Claudio at the FIP show and Hero at the ROH show... Its going to happen, I can feel it. THE KINGS OF WRESTLING ARE GOING TO COME BACK!!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
31jfv9nb3od08b5k2on7.jpg

The card looks stacked, no matter what you NWA haters say. Blue Demon Jr. is great, and Rob Conway is one of the best superstars i've ever witnessed leaving a WWE ring a jobber to go to another promotion being on top. Sid =:sleeping: but other than that, hopefully The NWA Tag champs take on The Wild Bucks, i've been waiting for that match for too long, although I do see them going against The Real American Heroes. Brent and Murdock is something i'll be waiting to see on the Showcase, and Pearce in action is= gold. Hopefully he can cut a promo about getting the 10lbs of gold around his waist again.

Soulpower

Conway was always good, both on the mic and in the ring.. He just didn't connect with the WWE fans.

As for Sid... Well, its Sid, so there's not much I can say about him >_>

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
qb1c9aliwbuqhif4h6k.jpg

Should be a hell of a great match. I can't wait to see these two grapple up again for the World Championship. I see Albright retaining, maybe Pearce will throw him over the top rope and Albright will win by DQ, but who knows. I see Pearce putting over some younger guys in NWA before ever getting a chance to became champ again.

Soulpower

Its pretty much a given that Albright will retain (Unless an injury happens between now and then).

With that said, I wonder if their match will be as good as the 1st, since they won't have a rabid NYC crown this time around.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
rofl, I can imagine all the mexicans "Who are these people?"

Soulpower

FIP NEWS!!!

The YRR got their lawyers involved and managed to get the scheduled Kenny King vs. Tyler Black match canceled. The YRR have stated that they don't have to deal with The Age Of The Fall anymore. Now The YRR of FIP Florida Heritage Champion Sal Rinauro, FIP Tag Team Champions Kenny King & Jason Blade and Chasyn Rance say there is no one in the state of Florida that can stop them. Roderick Strong, a native of Florida, has stepped forward and taken exception to the antics of The YRR. It will be Strong vs. King this Saturday when FIP returns to action in Crystal River, Florida (check www.FullImpactPro.com for building & tix info).

"It is about time that I teach a lesson to The YRR," Strong said. "I have been watching from a distance as they make a mockery out of everything, especially the state of Florida. I'm going to teach them some respect this Saturday."

Tyler Black vs. Necro Butcher Signed For Saturday

This Saturday in Crystal River didn't get any easier for Tyler Black. Jimmy Jacobs, who won't be in Florida, has ordered Black to fight The Necro Butcher this Saturday. Necro has had a falling out with ROH World Tag Team Champions Jimmy Jacobs & Tyler Black. Now Jacobs is hoping that Black injures him in Crystal River. The first one-on-one meeting of Black and Necro will be this Saturday in FIP.

New FIP DVDs At ROHwrestling.com

FIP is having a great 2008 and it is time for everyone to take notice. The following 2008 DVD releases are now out at www.ROHwrestling.com for immediate delivery:
-"Dangerous Intentions 2008" (Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens in a brutal must see Last Man Standing Match, Davey Richards vs. Tyler Black)
-"Unfinished Business 2008" (Roderick Strong vs. Austin Aries, Nigel McGuinness vs. Larry Sweeney)
-"Redefined" (Roderick Strong vs. Erick Stevens, Nigel McGuinness vs. Necro Butcher)
-You can watch free trailers for all these DVDs and many others now at FullImpactPro.com.

The Skinny On This Weekend

There is nothing like FIP in Crystal River and the next chapter will take place this Saturday. The strongest storm of the summer will be in the ring with this loaded card featuring just the top talent going today. Here is all the info you need:

Saturday, August 23, 2008 - HEATSTROKE '08
National Guard Armory
To purchase advance tickets call (352) 422-4582 or or go to www.FullImpactPro.com

Already Announced:

Erick Stevens defends vs. Go Shiozaki of Heartbreak Enterprises w/ Sean & Phil Davis

Weapons Match
Black Market vs. The Dark City Fight Club

First Time Ever
Tyler Black vs. The Necro Butcher

Special Challenge Match
Roderick Strong vs. Kenny King

Plus:
-FIP Florida Heritage Champion Sal Rinauro of The YRR
-Austin Aries
-FIP Tag Team Champion Jason Blade of the YRR
-Mercedes Martinez
-Chasyn Rance of The YRR
-Chris Jones
-Shawn Osborne
-The Debuting Chris Grey & Tommy Taylor
-Rex Sterling & Damien Wayne with Sean & Phil Davis
-Plus more!!!

Soulpower

Jay & Mark Briscoe Go For Revenge On Saturday

It was almost one year ago when Jay & Mark Briscoe suffered a shocking defeat and lost the FIP Tag Team Titles to Kenny King & Jason Blade of The YRR. The Briscoes will finally return to FIP for the rematch almost one year in the making this Saturday, October 11th, in Crystal River, FL. This Saturday will see King & Blade put the championships on the line against The Briscoes.

"Our hatred has been building up for almost a year," Jay said. "We have a year of frustration to take out on Kenny King and Jason Blade. You know, I'm almost happy that they haven't lost the titles yet. It is going to be that much sweeter when Mark finally gets back to FIP and we win them back this Saturday."

"I can't wait to get back to Crystal River," Mark said. "It has been way too long. Everyone better man up cause we are coming to get us the tag straps back."

Sal Rinauro Has An Open Contract

FIP Florida Heritage Champion Sal Rinauro has an open contract for a title match this Saturday. He has also held the Florida Heritage Title for almost one year and continues to disrespect the belt and the legacy of Florida wrestling. Who will step forward to challenge Rinauro this Saturday in Crystal River?

"I've already proved that the legacy of Florida wrestling is crap," Rinauro said. "I have proved I am better than any wrestler the state of Florida can produce. This Saturday might be the night when I finally pull down my pants and literally take a big dump on the Florida Heritage Title belt to show everyone what I think of Florida."

Roderick Strong Set To Challenge For "His" Belt

Anyone who follows FIP knows what the FIP World Heavyweight Title means to Roderick Strong. He has held the championship on two occasions. He made it into a World Title. He defended it with pride for 13 months during one of his reigns. He established it in ROH. Now the belt is under the control of Sean Davis' Heartbreak Enterprises and in the hands of Go Shiozaki. Strong is set to challenge Shiozaki this Saturday in Crystal River, FL in a battle of two of the hardest choppers in all of wrestling. We've seen sneak peaks of this bout in ROH, now Crystal River will see the first singles match between Strong and Shiozaki with the FIP World Title on the line!!!

"There isn't much in my life that means more to me than the FIP World Heavyweight Title," Strong said. "I have given my body and soul to that belt and it makes me sick to see Sean Davis parading around with it under his control. I have a lot of respect for Go Shiozaki as a wrestler, but not as a person for selling out to Davis. This Saturday I will show everyone in Crystal River what the FIP World Heavyweight Title means to me."

The Skinny On "Impact Of Honor 2"

FIP's "Impact Of Honor 2" is set for this Saturday in Crystal River, FL. There will be tickets available at the door. Here is a quick look at all the info you need to know:

Saturday, October 11, 2008 - IMPACT OF HONOR 2
National Guard Armory
To purchase advance tickets call (352) 422-4582 or go to www.FullImpactPro.com

Already signed:
Go Shiozaki defends vs. Roderick Strong

FIP Tag Team Title Match
Kenny King & Jason Blade defend vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe

SHIMMER Title Match
MsChif defends vs. Rain

#1 Contender's Match
Erick Stevens vs. Tyler Black

FIP Florida Heritage Champion Sal Rinauro Has An Open Contract To Defend The Title

Plus more with:
-The Dark City Fight Club of Kory Chavis & Jon Davis
-Damien Wayne & Rex Sterling of Heartbreak Enterprises with Sean & Phil Davis
-Chasyn Rance of The YRR
-The British Lions
-Plus others!!!

Soulpower

Here are the teams for CHIKARA's Tag World Grand Prix

The Colony (Fire Ant and Soldier Ant)
Revolution Purple (Adam Polak and Lazio Fe)
F.I.S.T. (Icarus and Chuck Taylor)
The Fight Club (Jimmie James and Kid Fight)
Osirian Portal (Amasis and Ophidian)
Thumbtack Jack and Bernd Föhr
Doug Williams and Martin Stone
Vin Gerard and STIGMA
Tommy End and Zack Sabre
PAC & Kota Ibushi

Holy Flippity Flips!

PAC and Ibushi will take on Icarus and Chuckie T in the first round.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
TWGP looks amazing this year, there's so much ridiculous talent on there. Ibushi and PAC sound great as a team, and I have to laugh at ROH for saying that his tour early on the year was your last chance to see him in America. Doug Williams on there is great too, I'd like to see how he does wrestling the CHIKARA style.

Soulpower

PWG's Battle of Los Angeles will take place on November 1st and 2nd. Here are the participants announced so far:

Davey Richards
Austin Aries
Kenny Omega
Masato Yoshino
Necro Butcher
Nick Jackson (One half of The Young Bucks)
Roderick Strong
Scott Lost
Chris Hero
Brandon Bonham (Who's pretty good from what I've heard)
El Generico
Chuck Taylor
Joey Ryan
Nigel McGuiness

Nigel ad Joey Ryan have been added. There's still two spots left.

http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/2008BOLA/

Soulpower

Instead of the usual 16 participants at BOLA, there will be 17 this year.

TJ Perkins aka Puma
Bryan Danielson
Low-Ki

Those are the last three wrestlers that make up the tourney.

Soulpower

Here's the first couple of matches for BOLA

2008 Battle of Los Angeles - Stage One
1. 2008 Battle of Los Angeles - First Round Match: Brandon Bonham vs. Kenny Omega
2. 2008 Battle of Los Angeles - First Round Match: Bryan Danielson vs. Davey Richards
3. 2008 Battle of Los Angeles - First Round Match: Low Ki vs. Roderick Strong
4. 2008 Battle of Los Angeles - First Round Match: Joey Ryan vs. Scott Lost
5. 2008 Battle of Los Angeles - First Round Match: Chuck Taylor vs. TJ Perkins
6. 2008 Battle of Los Angeles - First Round – Three Way Match (one fall) : El Generico vs. Nick Jackson vs. Masato Yoshino

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
In less than 2 weeks away, on Saturday, December 13th, Jersey All Pro
Wrestling makes it long awaited return to Rahway, NJ at the Rahway Rec
Center, 275 East Milton Ave, for our 11th Anniversary Show beginning
at 7:00pm sharp.

Ringside tickets for this event are sold out, all General Admission &
Bleacher Seating tickets are $20.00 each, and will be sold at the door
upon arriving at the show. For those get-there-early fans, doors will
open at approximately 6:30pm.

The Anniversary show will begin with our 2nd Annual Hall of Fame
induction ceremony to honor those who helped make and get JAPW to
where it is today. This years inductees are:

- "Low Life" Louie Ramos: During the hardcore era of JAPW, Ramos
helped put JAPW on the map, and also helped established, the now
retired, JAPW Suicidal Championship.

- Chino Martinez: Chino was the first JAPW Light Heavyweight Champion
to go on and win the JAPW Heavyweight Championship.

- The Bald Guy: Joined forces with Mark Clemson to create the first
JAPW Broadcast team.

The above inductees will join Charlie & Russ Haas, Magic, and Don
Montoya , who were inducted last year into the JAPW Hall of Fame.

After the ceremony, get ready to kick it into high gear, as the
tradition continues with the Best of the Light Heavyweights 11, a
yearly match held to showcase the top light heavyweight wrestlers in
and outside of Jersey All Pro Wrestling.

Best of the Light Heavyweights 11 - Elimination Rules

This years Best of the Light Heavyweights, features the return of
Amazing Red, as well as the returning Archadia, the former JAPW NJ
State Champion Grim Reefer, plus new stars Shiima Xion, Flip Kendrick,
Prince Mustafa Ali, and Louis Lyndon, to show the fans in attendence
what high-flying and fast paced action they all will bring inside the
ring and out!

The previous winners of the Best of the Light Heavyweight matches
include B-Boy, El Generico, SuperNova, Low Ki, Jack Evans, Azrieal and
others. The question remains, just who will be this years winner?

In no order, the show will then continue on with the following matches:

Kenny Omega (Champion) vs. Low Ki (Challenger)
for the JAPW Heavyweight Championship

After loosing the championship back in March, Low Ki returns to claim
what's his the JAPW Heavyweight title. In early 2008, Low Ki
substained an injury while touring over in Japan. Shortly after, Low
Ki would return to JAPW to explain his injury, only to be attacked by
Kenny Omega, and lost the Heavyweight Championship.

Since winning the championship, Omega has defended his championship
against Frankie Kazarian, Danny Demanto, Grim Reefer, Jay Lethal and
Rhino.

The former JAPW Heavyweight Champion, Low Ki, has made it known that
he believes Kenny Omega is the reason behind JAPW's slump and vows do
to everything possible to win back what's rightfully his and bring
back the power of the gold Omega wears around his waist.

LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark Briscoe)
Tag Team War
The former JAPW Tag Team Champions, LAX, are livid and out for blood
against the Briscoe Brothers as they cost them their titles against
the F.B.I.. Homicide has vowed that the Briscoe's are in for a WAR and
LAX is bringing the street to the ring, with the only way the
Briscoe's are leaving are inside body bags.

Mark Briscoe was quoted saying "It's not about the titles, we just
want LAX's blood and heads on a platter, and revenge for costing us
the match against DNA"

As both teams are out for revenge and ready for a fight, beware as the
JAPW ring is about to become a war zone.

Dan Maff vs. "War Machine" Rhino

Dan Maff is looking for revenge on Rhino, for leaving during their tag
match in October against Danny Demanto & Grim Reefer making him finish
the match alone, only to be gored through a table in the end. As the
days get closer to his return to Rahway, NJ, Maff is looking show
Rhino who's boss, and that a Burning Hammer, might just be the end for
the war machine.

Rhino wants to keep his spot as the top star in JAPW, and since the
return of Dan Maff, everyone's been thinking about Maff this, and Maff
that, while Rhino, a former JAPW Heavyweight Champion, has been
forgotton. Rhino wants to end Maff's career, and is ready to, GORE!
GORE! GORE!, Maff by any means necessary.

Who will gore or burning hammer first?

Bandido Jr. (Champion) vs. Danny Demanto
NJ State Championship

Bandido Jr.'s hard work and perseverance finally paid off when he won
the NJ State Championship in November at Reboot from the Grim Reefer.
Bandido spent most of 2008 fueding with Devon Storm, and Chris
Dickinson, which resulted Bandido needing stitches in his head, and
distracted outside the title scene. In the end Bandido Jr. made the
most of his opportunity and succeed to win the NJ State Championship,
his first title in JAPW.

Danny Demanto, a true underdog like a Rocky Balboa, worked his way up
from the bottom getting destroyed by legends such as New Jack, Monty
Brown, Axl Rotten, and whatever wrestler passed through JAPW. This
past month, Danny Demanto shocked everyone, as he became the last man
standing against Dan Maff, in a brutal fight. Demanto's highlights are
coming out on top against Devon Storm, and almost winning the JAPW
Heavyweight Championship in May against Kenny Omega.

As both wrestlers, are hungry for more, both have achieved their own
success in JAPW, but who will be the NJ State Champion at the match
end?

F.B.I (Little Guido & Tracy Smothers) vs. DNA (Dixie & Azrieal)
JAPW Tag Team Championship

During a distraction from the Briscoe Brothers, the F.B.I. defeated LAX to win the JAPW Tag Team Championships. The F.B.I., former WWE & ECW superstars, are looking to continue their comeback, and wants to take on all contender’s for the titles they hold around their waists.

Ever since DNA formed earlier this year, they have done nothing but to impress the fans, and pick up wins against their opponents to become undefeated. DNA consists of former JAPW champions from Dixie being the Triple Crown Champion (held all titles, Heavyweight, Tag Team, Light Heavyweight at same time), and Azrieal who is a former JAPW Light Heavyweight Champion.

Does DNA have the experience needed to win the tag titles from F.B.I.? Or does the F.B.I. have a few tricks to prevent the rising DNA team from taking their gold?

Annie Social vs. Taylor Wilde
Women's Match

Annie Social is no stranger to JAPW as she first appeared with Shane
Hardcore, as Hell's Bells back in 2005 for a brief time. Since then
Social returned JAPW in recent months more focused then ever, and
aligned herself with Jonny D in the D-Factor. Social has been
increasingly becoming a necessity here among the fans, and want to see
her take the next step forward.

The former TNA Women's Champion, Taylor Wilde is set to debut, and put
her challenger to the test.

Does Annie Social have a chance against Taylor Wilde?

Heavy Hitters (Monsta Mac & Havok) vs. The S.A.T. (Jose & Joel Maximo)

The Heavy Hitters and SAT have been a thorn in each others sides, ever
since Heavy Hitters attacked the S.A.T. in the locker room, following
the loss to the then JAPW Tag Champs, LAX in Jersey City. The fued
escalated when the S.A.T. judged a Halloween Hell costume contest, and
were then attacked again by the Heavy Hitters, dressed up in their
customes.

The match in Jersey City of SAT vs. Heavy Hitters became a wild brawl
which saw Monsta Mac take the Spanish Fly off the top rope by the
S.A.T., and were on the verge of winning until Annie Social cost them
the match. After the match ended, the S.A.T.'s gave the Hitters a
taste of their own medicine, by attacking them in the locker room.

Both teams are out for blood, one team will be victorious, and the
other will be left in a beaten and bloody mess, but which side will
win?

Jay Lethal vs. Kevin Steen

Jay Lethal returns to take on one of Canada's finest, Kevin Steen.
Lethal, who started his wrestling career by winning a contest, is
looking forward to a good fight, and doesn't want his spot to be taken
by anyone else.

Kevin Steen, is also returning to JAPW, and ready for a good fight.
Steen doesn't care if Lethal comes out as the Black Machismo or not,
as he is there to fight and only fight. In the end, Steen says that if
Lethal's smart, he will leave Black Machismo behind, as it will be an
easy victory in his eyes.

El Generico vs. Don Juan

New JAPW superstar, Don Juan, wants to make his impact in JAPW, and
show the fans what he can deliver. Juan has said he doesn't care who
he takes on or when, as he just wants to prove himself. At Reboot in
November, after the match with Chris Dickinson, Juan went all over the
crowd, shaking it for those in attendence.

Montana

Good post, i didnt know Jay Lethal was facing Mr Wrestling. That would be a interesting matchup.