• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Live Discussion - March 29th, 2012

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Christy Hemme is hot as fuck, and Velvet is awful at interviews. I guess if you drown at the noise and just stare at their chests it's fine.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I like the enthusiasm but she's a little winded. I have some better she could be doing to get so exhausted...

Sabretooth

Christy Hemme is hot as fuck, and Velvet is awful at interviews. I guess if you drown at the noise and just stare at their chests it's fine.

she was breathing heavy it's not her fault. As for christy, she's hot but a terrible ring announcer

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
What? No, that was a generally bad interview. Extreme mediocrity is what I call that. And on that note, not only is Christy hotter than a lot of the KO's (no offense) but she also has a great ring announcing voice. Better than Lilian's if you ask me.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
TNA needs to get off this shitty Hogan-Bischoff merry go round already. I don't think either of them need substantial air-time, though I can stand Bischoff as an on-air character. Hogan is a waste of money quite frankly, but they could use Eric as the new GM well, as long as they don't give him actual creative control.

Sabretooth

I never understood why Hogan just doesn't knock Eric's head off. EC, Hulk isn't a waste of money. If it weren't for him we wouldn't be watching this right now.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Why does Dixie look like she is begging Hogan to take her in the back.
Because she is. She's just itching for it.

TNA needs to get off this shitty Hogan-Bischoff merry go round already. I don't think either of them need substantial air-time, though I can stand Bischoff as an on-air character. Hogan is a waste of money quite frankly, but they could use Eric as the new GM well, as long as they don't give him actual creative control.
Easy E is a great on-air personality but I agree, TNA needs to get rid of Hogan already.