IMPACT Discussion: July 17

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Man we can bitch about repetitive matches all we want. We can bitch about The Wolves vs the Bromans or Sheamus vs ADR (preferably the latter with no Wolves awesomeness), but it's really these opening promos that are stale.

I swear 82% of the reasons to watch Raw is to make TNA better by comparison. After seeing so many fucking Authority promos making you wonder why you don't turn on Raw before 8:30, or so many Dixie Carter promos that make you run to the bathroom so you can projecttile vomit blood out of your ears... THANKS ANGLE! :yay: SO happy to see you!

Damn, 2 minutes into the show and he's already shut up! This is great!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SIX SIDES! And the last nail in Hogan's TNA coffin has been nailed.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Snowman1

Reaction score
"It's not the size of the ring that put TNA on the map, it's the talent that was in it!"

YES! Exactly! This show rules already! What can possibly screw this u... oh, hi Taz.. Wait, HI NOT LAWLER! :yay:

Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Reaction score
All I know of Taz back in the day is Heyman ripping him a new ass in his shoot. "He was a killing machine and now he's just a fat announcer!"

"I remember the feeling in my stomach when we turned the corner and started a revolution, and the same one's here in that TNA locker room right now!" No, it's not. But sweet of you to say! :yay:

Oh is this just gonna be a bunch of late-90's nostalgi-BULLY! :yay: Never mind. :haha:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Did Bully get new tattoos? He should get even more new tattoos to cover up these.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Five minutes, six posts, gotta run another errand. Fuck this day so hard it comes out looking like Angelina Love.

Oh, the memories.

seriously don't watch that

Snowman1

Reaction score
"I'm Bully Ray! I'm so pissed off at this 50 year old helpless woman with back trouble for trying to fire me when I was the leader of this biker gang and running in, ruining her show, injuring her employees and sticking her best friend's daughter in a horrible marriage, that I'm gonna powerbomb this chick through a table!"

-The best babyface on this show. Wrestling is awesome. :dawg:

• Haha

Snowman1

Reaction score
I would not want to have sex on a pro wrestling table.

Snowman1

Reaction score
"The feel-good moment we just experienced has just come to a screeching halt thanks to the appearance of EC3...."

Shush. Seeing EC3 is always a feel good moment. Anyway this whole thing was created to sell tickets, so I won't commentate this.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Never mind. :haha: Can we get a video of just EC3 yelling "Durrr!"

WHERE IS SPUD? The two best friends that anyone can have aren't together anymore! :please: Did he get shipped back to the North Pole?

Snowman1

Reaction score
"The one thing I want to see change in wrestling, is less talking and more wrestling"

-Tommy Dreamer, before cutting to commercial right as the brawl starts.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Rockstar Spud wearing the jacket you can buy in any store in Knoxville with the assist! :yay: Meanwhile somewhere inside Tommy Dreamer's head still lay all of his tears.

• Haha

Snowman1

Reaction score
KENNY KING IN THE HOUSE, GET THAT CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!
Man Lashley's glare means a lot more than King's words. And that's a lot of words.

Snowman1

Reaction score
In wrestling, it's not the size of the muscles on your shoulders, it's not the size of the body on your feet, it's not even the size of the heart in your chest. It's all about the beard on your chin. Aries gets his full beard back, BAM. X-Division Champion. Cleaner-shaven Aries woulda jobbed in 4 minutes last night and you all know it.

Snowman1

Reaction score
-Have 3 good Impacts in a row
-Said Impacts are the ones with Austin Aries on the show

Coincidence? Hell no. Aries > You.
Greatest World Champion that ever lived. Yes, Aids, even better than Sabin.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Damn, Cowboy. What are you doing back there? Stop dragging unwilling Japanese people into dark alleys, you saw how that worked with that one chick from Family Guy.

ROH ON HDNET! :yay: AUSTIN ARIES AND EDDIE EDWARDS AHHHHH YEAH BABY LETS DO THIS