IMPACT Discussion: July 17

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just with all the memories swimming around, 2 minutes in.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Anyone who didn't get into TNA because of Hardy raise your hands!

Anyone? Besides Testify?

Hardy was the coolest dude ever in WWE and I was so excited to be able to see him again on this new Impact Wrestling show. 2 weeks of AJ Styles matches, X-Divisions matches, and of course the Motor City Machine Guns and all of a sudden Jeff Hardy didn't seem so cool any more. RIP Hardy's Coolness, it's a shame CM Punk kicked it out of you on the top of that cell.
I forgot how I originally got into TNA, but it wasn't because of Hardy. At least I hope so.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Anyone? Besides Testify?

Hardy was the coolest dude ever in WWE and I was so excited to be able to see him again on this new Impact Wrestling show. 2 weeks of AJ Styles matches, X-Divisions matches, and of course the Motor City Machine Guns and all of a sudden Jeff Hardy didn't seem so cool any more. RIP Hardy's Coolness, it's a shame CM Punk kicked it out of you on the top of that cell.

The reason I decided to check TNA out was... Well, I just decided to check it out for the sake of it... And to see if it's as bad as people were saying it was. Started watching TNA sometime last year and haven't stopped ever since...

Reactions: Snowman1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing where this thing with Storm/Sanada will go...
Also, where the hell are Gunner and Shaw?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm interested in seeing where this thing with Storm/Sanada will go...
Also, where the hell are Gunner and Shaw?

I know, right? Can't imagine why everyone hates this product unless they listen to too much Wrestling Observer Radio since the little I hear of their crap are the complaints people use against this product. Anyone who actually uses their own brain, doesn't fall into IWC groupthink, and sits down and watches the show usually enjoys this product, at least when it's good. While the Storm/Sanada stuff is definitely cringeworthy, it's always nice to have NO idea where a wrestling angle is going, and more Gunner is always a good thing.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score

Anyone? Besides Testify?

I started watching TNA because I heard everyone here talking about how great Aries and Roode were.
Did have a good three months or so until Jeff won the belt and ruined life

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I started watching TNA because I heard everyone here talking about how great Aries and Roode were.
Did have a good three months or so until Jeff won the belt and ruined life
Si.