IMPACT Discussion: July 17

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That was a great show, easily one of the best TNA's produced in the past 3 months. 9/10
The action was great, everything about the show was just great, except for seeing Dixie's annoying ass.
The 8 man gauntlet was highlight of the night, as well as Jeff attempting to do a Swanton and landing on the steps, that shit was awesome!
Kudos to TNA for stepping it up! Can't wait for next episode, hopefully they keep up the good work!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hot damn is it nice to see a fun LD again! :yay:

It was so great and active! :yay: Even if some of that was me making random short outburst posts, yay nonetheless!

You didn't spoil anything for yourself, did you? :please:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Haha GN82 making short outbursts is 42% of the fun, right?

Wish I coulda been there with you all... even Kevin showed up! :yay: Last Raw LD I was actually in with him was great too, may have been that Raw in Birmingham when I tried to poke my head in to be like "Yayyyyyyy RVD winning the IC belt" and he sucked me in. :p

Nah I avoided the spoilers in here, just see 10 brand new pages of content! Everything's fun and popping again! :yay:

7uuuh.gif

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Haha GN82 making short outbursts is 42% of the fun, right?

That's the way I see it. :haha:

Ahhh... April 14.... that was a fun night. He poked his head in a little bit ( :ksi: ), we just couldn't quite suck him in ( :ksi: ) like he did you.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Oh you had a great time that night. :gusta:

Crap! There's someone your succubus-like self can't corrupt! :why: The force is too strong with that one!

I can't follow Aids on Monday, but I may try to do this Impact thing here in a few, guize.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Snowman1

Reaction score
Haha, went over to WatchWrestling and my browser auto-directed me to the TNA page and I didn't notice it. Thanks! :yay: That's always a great sign! Don't have to go looking over the big wheel (Can I call it the Wheel of Fourtune? No? :okay:) through the WWE shows, or the ROH shows, or the... wait, why does WATCHWRESTLING have other sports? Wonder what they have there, maybe some college football? "Yeah, lets watch college football on WW!"

Oh, right, on topic. IMPACT!

RIP Willow. 2014-2014. Gone but not forgotten, your weird ass scream will be in our hearts forever. And our ears. Fuck that got annoying.