If this site absolutely blew up...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I'm indifferent to the idea, really. If the extra members are just one-liner posters/spammers, I wouldn't want them on. But if they are intelligent dudes who can have good debates with me and a majority of the forum, the more the merrier for me. Basically, quality > quantity.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Personally, I find that forums get worse and worse the more popular and active they get. This isn't in terms of the quality of discussion or the administration by the Staff members, as they tend to go up dramatically. The community feel to them, however, just goes sinking down the toilet.

The more active members, the less community feel. Now everyone tends to stand out. There's no real popularity contest. No ones attention seeking. Everyone sees what everyone says. It's very close knit. However, with the more members that come here, the harder it will be to keep that.

People will just have names and I won't really care about, there'll be too many to keep up with. Because of that, people will try harder to be recognized by everyone which will lead to insane amounts of attention seeking and popularity contests.

I hope for the sake of you Crayola it gets to that point one day for the sake of having a big site, but at the same time it just won't be the same to me. Either way, I'll prolly still keep on coming back to bitch, moan and complain about wrestling! :)

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't like huge forums because members get lost in it. I don't mean lost like you don't know where you are, I mean lost like you don't really get a personal bond with a lot of people because there are just so many and a lot of posts get overlooked. In smaller communities, like this one, you get more of that 'first name basis' (username basis) type of relationship with people, and you feel like more of a family. Bigger communities are obviously better for activity, but, smaller communities are closer and you feel like you know people better and posts aren't overlooked as much.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
It'd be great, I like a challenge and want to maintain such a busy server.

Reactions: catlady

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Tbh I personally wouldn't like it. I know it's good for you and whatnot, but I like the smaller/closely knit group of active members we have on here now. When all of the MP guys came in at once I actually stayed away for a bit as it was too much to take in. I like to keep abreast (hehe) of all the threads and that would be almost impossible if the site grew to that size.

Gotta love this guy. (y)

Reactions: Senhor Perfect

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I would love it, Crayo. Because I would be one of the Veteran members. I was a member of this forum before it was cool to be a member of this forum.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I would love it, Crayo. Because I would be one of the Veteran members. I was a member of this forum before it was cool to be a member of this forum.
Dude you are one of the shittiest members we have.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Dude you are one of the shittiest members we have.

Reactions: Crayo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
cb78be054c33ae706e9196e3fcb66690.jpg

Dick. You ask me to be nicer and shit on me for it.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
For aids, referring to someone as a shit member is a compliment. :pity:

Reactions: seabs

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Transformers 2 is BY FAR the best of the trilogy ;)

Transformers was awful after the first one.

On topic nah would hate it due to vast amount of douche bags that would arrive. Be great for Crayo though so in a way it would be good.