If this site absolutely blew up...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Oh lord, the current setup of Deadman's Hand in a group war would be a catastrophe. Test'll post random lines he thought were cool on Impact, Saylor has better shit to do, NanoRah won't care, I'll just dick around for a little while and eventually get bored and drift back to the wrestling section, and Nazi loves you guys too much. WEAK
Possibly one of my favorite posts of all time right there lol

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Meh been to those kind of sites, and it's overwhelming. I can take lots of activity, but when it's just to much, like over a hundred threads in a day, then I can't keep up and would probally leave.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Also what kind of members are we talking 400 smarky ass motherfuckers could be cool, 400 Gohan's would be hilarious and 400 Aids' would be terrifying.
Love you too buddy.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Tbh I personally wouldn't like it. I know it's good for you and whatnot, but I like the smaller/closely knit group of active members we have on here now. When all of the MP guys came in at once I actually stayed away for a bit as it was too much to take in. I like to keep abreast (hehe) of all the threads and that would be almost impossible if the site grew to that size.

yh when MP shut and members joined WF the site didn't feel the same as it used to (the small community)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
9times out of 10 they like ROH and other indie wrestlers and whatnot though...or at least claim too.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Love you too buddy.

68b62bf60ceb0bd57c15bbcf548f3f81.gif

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Why would I want it to be that when that's exactly why I left the Wrestlecrap forums back in the day (though that forum was just as half of it's name states anyway - CRAP.) You couldn't make a post even a sentence long - which would take all of less than twenty seconds to type, btw - and there'd be 3-4 new posts or more that you'd have to read to keep up with. And it's that way constantly. Just about any thread could turn into a four page thread within less than ten minutes.

Imagine if most threads here were over flood with new comments like a typical discussion thread is. I wouldn't even bother posting.

In short, I agree with Senhor Perfect pretty much.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind it so long as groups are still available. It allows close members to stay close. More members would introduce more discussions, better group sections & over all more activity to the whole site. Sure you would have more mods but there are a good handful of people on here who can easily mod without abusing their power. If it ever came down to it, I wouldn't mind being a site mod :eek:tunga:

But yeah.. I understand why people wouldn't like it because with every HQ poster there will be like 10 LQ ones. This will lead to arguing, more threads being closed... blah.

I see both sides but I am leaning towards welcoming more members then apposing the idea. If I was a forum owner I would want TONS of people on my forum.