If this site absolutely blew up...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Oh hell no. I loved them all! :(

Just never hit home with me. Lost the edge of the first one imo. Battle scenes became difficult to follow with the camera work being so zoomed in plus they seemed very happy sappy.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just never hit home with me. Lost the edge of the first one imo. Battle scenes became difficult to follow with the camera work being so zoomed in plus they seemed very happy sappy.

The first one was "okay" Do I ever need to see it again? :nope:
The rest of them... 3/10

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
It's good for discussions but I don't think it would be good, we would have a lot of threads and not enough time to read them

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
:mog: I'm not sure how I would feel about that. I mean I would love it if this site had tons of members, because there would be constant activity and it would be great. My biggest concern would be what those people would be like. Then there would just be too many for some of the off wrestling discussion stuff. 400 members who'd probably join groups or make some of there own. Then there's the E-Feds. I think Sackfist would have a heart attack if he had to write things for all the people who would try to come in to that E-fed. I guess there would be pros and cons to both.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
At least you can just own up and say 'you know what, yea, I like shitty movies sometimes so fuck you guys ashley!"

Somewhat admirable.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
if you don't like transformers then you fucksuck. i ain't owning up to anything, the GOAT randy wouldn't.

Nobody likes transformers bro. Except you. And Blue people. Not that those two things are 100% mutually exclusive.

Reactions: seabs