If this site absolutely blew up...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
That's why I think the groups are great. I would prefer having the extra wrestling discussion, but we'd still have the legends section + Steen Showoff to chat with the original folks. I have to admit though, I'd absolutely hate it to turn into a pathetic mark off like it is on WF.com. That's why I hate that place.

But are more active on there than here. FU Ryan :sad:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I would enjoy it. More people is always fun but it won't work well because like all great forums.....gangs are made.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Actually, more members = stricter site. More moderators and more members to potentially be offended. The current setup suits your needs very well.

Love you, Aids.
Right back at you beautiful.

More moderators = people like Dolph's getting a shot and other members who have been around forever. I really barely get censored now, and if our site was bigger Seabspot would probably be strictly indy, Albin/hoss wwe...and then we could run wild on TNA. Plus i could tag Crayo in so many more threads for little/no reason. Maybe even get to see pissed off Xanth someday.

Reactions: Crayo

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Won't really bother me any since I'm such a distant member anyway, but the vast majority of stuff to read around here is so HQ that diluting our pool of intelligence with simpletons running over from wrestlingforum or somewhere would be quite a predicament. :sandow:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I would enjoy it. More people is always fun but it won't work well because like all great forums.....gangs are made.
You mean like our groups? :haha: it happens, who knows how it would go down.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
to be fair my avatar is that popo user who sums up the MP community every time he hits "post reply" so i wouldnt read too far into it. I change my sig even more often than you change names Seabs
Yeah, Popo is like mentally Blue most of the time so it's alright.

Reactions: PoPo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You do know I am fine with publicly posting a video of Lily and I smooching if you continue to insult our members-online box.
08a8154cb80782d53e084215532c0da8.jpg