i will not die!!!!!11

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

just like matt hardy! you cant get rid of me. because someone up above loves me. so everybody that hates me Im sorry. please dont hate me anymore. Ill do whatever it takes for you to like me. Ill even change my name to something every body will like. PLEASE!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!

John

No quit hating me. your just jealous that no matter how much everyone hates me that i cant be touched.

John

i wont get banned again. i told you someone up above loves me everyone has already banned me today but they were put in their place by a higher power. they arent allowed to ban me. all i want now is to be accepted back in the community by my friends

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Unfortunately, this is true. We banned him earlier and we were quite severely reprimanded. They threatened to take away our administrative and moderating privileges if we banned him again. As much as we don't like this, and as much as no one else likes this, it must be adhered to.

Moonlight Drive

and dylan i have a life. its right here at IWF.
After readiong this you are oficially the biggest sack of crap I have ever seen. Your life is an internet forum. Seriously dude, you're fucked up. Go commit, the less idiots that are in the world the happier we'll all be

And change your name to 'Dickmunch-What the fuck is wrong with me?'

Travis40

Yeah TSS is the biggest piece of shit. He "loves" a wrestling forum :nonono: YOU HAVE NO LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. You really....really need to get laid...whoa whoa whoa....WHY CAN'T YOU BAN THE FUCKER?!?!?!?!?!?!? this is just pissing me off

Travis40

Yeah....after reading TSS's posts, I wish I was Benoit's kid

Travis40

I second that

Why not drive him away from IWF?

Take away his PM privleges
Take away his avatars
Take away his sig
Change his name to "I have an even smaller penis"
Everybody just talk shit to him (completed)