"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Glad you can see it's weird. Why does she have Magic as a town lean - no further info but they were interacting a lot and she even called him obv town around the time she posted this list? (not long after at least). No points on Odo but she felt he was scummy enough to fire off a desperado shot D1 because Magic was pushing him. Seems odd that they wouldn't have notes, no?

Because I had literally just giving all my points on Magic being town while interacting with players right before making that list

Also Ace, you’re not wrong about how I make my list, I was assigning my reads as I was going through them based on how I felt, i’m Not Doc, I don’t keep a list and dossier when I play cause it would restrict me too much as Mafia which is why I apply a stream of conscious posting style and play it by ear. I’m not the data geek, I’m the aggressive bitch who follows my town reads and looks to paint a clearer picture for down the line by going after my own reads and putting push pressure on people, like I voted Lethal before voting CP cause I wanted to apply pressure on Lethal and see how he would react despite having every intention to go back and vote with Odo. I use my days.

Vote Haza

Had every intention of doing this today. My scum team is Rugrat/Haza/Lethal/Poyser v2

Outside shot of Brutus being in either Lethal or Poyser v2’s slot here, more likely the Poyser v2 slot though.

Junkette

Reaction score
:WOW

You said that you think he's probably town but you were going to ISO. What did you find from the ISO?

Got busy with work and then went too sleep early cause I was exhausted. Don’t really feel like I need to now based on his play today, I’m confident he’s town.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Because I had literally just giving all my points on Magic being town while interacting with players right before making that list

Also Ace, you’re not wrong about how I make my list, I was assigning my reads as I was going through them based on how I felt, i’m Not Doc, I don’t keep a list and dossier when I play cause it would restrict me too much as Mafia which is why I apply a stream of conscious posting style and play it by ear. I’m not the data geek, I’m the aggressive bitch who follows my town reads and looks to paint a clearer picture for down the line by going after my own reads and putting push pressure on people, like I voted Lethal before voting CP cause I wanted to apply pressure on Lethal and see how he would react despite having every intention to go back and vote with Odo. I use my days.

Vote Haza

Had every intention of doing this today. My scum team is Rugrat/Haza/Lethal/Poyser v2

Outside shot of Brutus being in either Lethal or Poyser v2’s slot here, more likely the Poyser v2 slot though.
Junk not voting the guy who has copped her scum :pogba

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think rugrat is more likely non town than Lethal but its based on setup spec which is eh

I think lethal in general is less likely non town but more likely jigsaw

Junkette

Reaction score
At first, she refused to share the list during night then Magic pressed her and she dropped the list. Not sure if that changes anything at all. I'll leave that open for opinion.

I'd rather lynch Lethal ahead of Junk, even considering his cop results on Junk. He's something that needs to be resolved, especially with the paranoid cop spec. I'd still put Junk high up on my POE with the debate over the reads list, even if Lethal flips scum but I agree it does look better for her.
Not surprised i’m high on your POE list given last game, hopefully after this game you can start to learn to read my town game cause you can’t.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Nobody hammer lethal please. Let me read back

Junkette

Reaction score
Junk not voting the guy who has copped her scum :pogba

There’s still on outside shot on the sanity being questionable, and honestly it’s the obvious SK kill and he needs to hit Mafia so let’s make it easy for them. Highly doubt an SK is hated and i’m firmly on the hunt for Mafia this phase, not the SK who needs to hit mafia lol.

You haven’t answered me yet on why you and Rugrat can’t both be mafia besides the obvious “I know I’m town”. In fact others should answer me instead of going most of the VT claims are mafia when I only think one of them is (the likely godfather).

Junkette

Reaction score
Hated even if i’m wrong causes an auto lose for town next phase if we don’t hit mafia. Lethal’s an easy SK Kill, scum protection flipped. I’m okay with Rugrat too as I think he’s also Mafia.

I mean i’m okay with Lethal cause his result is full of shit, but let’s look a little deeper, we gain nothing by just quick lynching Lethal especially when he can be taken care of by our new Vig (that we’ll still lynch down the line) the SK.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Vote Haza

Okay - but you felt strongly enough about Odo & Magics interaction to waste a desperado shot on Odo. Why no notes for either of them?

And you've said you don't keep a list as it'd would restrict you as mafia - that's irrelevant as you've just said that you're assigning reads as you went?

Also why are you voting Haza and splitting the wagon on Lethal when he's your scum read and that's the direction the rest of town seem to be going today?

Junkette

Reaction score
Then again if the split 13/5/1

1 mafia down
7 town down

Means we’d be at 6/41, so let me do the math with Haza and Rugrat’s roles in play.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I havent read back junk so I dont know half of what you're talking about let me do that give me an hour or two

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not surprised i’m high on your POE list given last game, hopefully after this game you can start to learn to read my town game cause you can’t.

:trumpout

I don't like being patronised.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Youre voting for me in what could be lylo, pipe down

Reactions: Evans
Status
Not open for further replies.