"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I found Haza’s posts to be bad, so I’m voting for someone who’s posts i feel are bad. That’s all that’s happening lol.

Pretty sure Phen0m never provided anything concrete when asked regarding his vote on me. Hopefully I find something as I keep reading but right now this looks like a" vote for someone and say his posts are bad without reasoning to look like im busy"

Junkette

Reaction score
There’s no claimed roles that can interfere with the SK’s kill on town’s side.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
PS. Phenom is Junk's slot for reference

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I only felt he was STRONG TOWN after you’re argument, he was a town lean before then, already said I thought Odo was scum at the time of my death.

I actually don’t think I have a big swinging dick cause I don’t even want mine so please don’t escalate this further, you’re annoying me with your Odo point because it should be obvious I thought he was scum before my Desperado shot, go look back. I’m not gonna do the work for you besides telling you you’re misremembering things.

I’m not accusing you of not reading Odo scum though. Are you even reading? :heston

Junkette

Reaction score
Pretty sure Phen0m never provided anything concrete when asked regarding his vote on me. Hopefully I find something as I keep reading but right now this looks like a" vote for someone and say his posts are bad without reasoning to look like im busy"

Judge MY play, not PHEN0M’s play.

Junkette

Reaction score
I didn’t “waste” a desperado shot, I thought he was scum, and if I was wrong then I knew confirming Odo would put town in a great position. Then we got Big Man wrong and lost our best players/roles n1 and now we’re here. This game has way too many killing roles.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Odo. Any thoughts about Haza’s first two posts, subsequent re-entry with a vote on Magic whilst indicating that he hadn’t read the thread and prompt exit?
UGH DONT LIKE THIS

he still hasn't said what HE felt was off about the posts and this just looks like instigating and trying to pass the ball to Odo to start the fire so he doesn't have to.

Junkette

Reaction score

I can’t answer for PHEN0M, and he’s not here to answer for himself, judging his play is ridiculous and only would be done by a scum Haza cause a town Haza would know this.

Junkette

Reaction score
Magic even said my Desperado shot wasn’t awful and i’ll Believe the best player’s analysis of it, he didn’t know there was gonna be so many killing roles but neither did I.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
his spider senses or whatever and the fact he is doubling down by pushing me and presenting me as possible scum to you without any sort of real case. Not a smart strategy as scum that he as scum would know would only result in his looking bad on my flip.

Random scum senses (which I can confirm are inaccurate) as opposed to legitimate well formulated content-based cases being used to aggregate a read on someone suggests poor judgement of the overall landscape which I would be more likely to associate with town who doesn't have the picture.
lol looks like I said the exactly opposite reading back then as i'm saying now :slip:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I didn’t “waste” a desperado shot, I thought he was scum, and if I was wrong then I knew confirming Odo would put town in a great position. Then we got Big Man wrong and lost our best players/roles n1 and now we’re here. This game has way too many killing roles.

Well, it hit town and killed you. So yeah, it was a waste.

I get you followed Magic on an Odo scum read - what I’m saying is it’s weird that you don’t have any notes for Odo an Magic despite them dominating early D1 with their interaction.

And you only started hard town reading Magic after his argument with me.

I find it very odd you’d have nothing noted about them. Your read on Magic was a town lean on that reads list which was post-desperado shot. I understand that you may not have updated it, but nothing that If Odo flipped scum from desperado shot that he’s not likely scum/likely aligned with player X/Y/Z.

Surely that interaction would have made it obvious that Odo and Magic probably weren’t aligned scum?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I can’t answer for PHEN0M, and he’s not here to answer for himself, judging his play is ridiculous and only would be done by a scum Haza cause a town Haza would know this.

So we should completely discount 1-2 days of posts because you’ve repped in for them?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
No this sucks. You have to judge a slot on all it's merit. Are you saying if a player is caught lying and reps out you should just forget the previous player was caught lying?

Junkette

Reaction score
Youre voting for me in what could be lylo, pipe down

But yet you’re the one who started the day off tag teaming with Rugrat who you should be reading as scum given your role. Why are you looking at fucking PHEN0M’s posts over his exactly? Probably because you’re scum so you know i’m right, don’t want others to follow so you try making your case based on early PHEN0M posts because you don’t have one with mine.

Magic was suspicious of you pre death, so was Odo, if you don’t have trust in me as a player, have some fucking trust in the two better ones that have already flipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.