"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Didn't the last vote counts say 6 hours and was like 2 hours ago?

Also that's completely false. Like genuinely put some thought into it if you wanna call me scum for it. Lethal flipping gives us info about whether or not he is a genuine cop as well as helps with PoE, while letting us know if he has genuine info on junk or not.

I'm happy to go haza but based on previous movement we don't have the consensus to go elsewhere
i dunno, last i had worked out earlier based on a tweet post that we had until 1am my time which is now in just under 7 hrs. maybe im wrong though will check when i get home.

there are 11 people left and we are presuming four non-town. we have to by lynching for scum, nothing more nothing less.that's my point.

Big Man

Reaction score
we can't trust the SK to kill lethal. the SK might go for someone else they think is scum for instance because they know we're going to lynch lethal eventually and a day where they aren't lynched is a good day for them. lethal could also be BP etc.

Junkette

Reaction score
Okay - but you felt strongly enough about Odo & Magics interaction to waste a desperado shot on Odo. Why no notes for either of them?

And you've said you don't keep a list as it'd would restrict you as mafia - that's irrelevant as you've just said that you're assigning reads as you went?

Also why are you voting Haza and splitting the wagon on Lethal when he's your scum read and that's the direction the rest of town seem to be going today?

Because why? I strongly felt both were town and interacted with both enough to know who they wanted to go after, why waste my time?

Sure, idc if you wanna list a townie who’s put in more effort then any of you into making that list over others who haven’t done shit then town deserve to lose anyway.

Because I wanna see who’s gonna follow, I’m open to leaving Lethal to the SK because he needs to hit Mafia, let’s give him a free one and work on the next suspects, Haza/Rugrat. If you wanna lynch Lethal cause you’re so concerned I could be mafia, then whatever, but who’s your next target, what are you gonna do after Lethal flips scum and I die during night?

Big Man

Reaction score
Rugrat and Haza both being aligned doesn't really make sense.

Ace

Reaction score
junk list spec can wait until a later stage.

Why vote Haza of your presumed scum team Junk? It's an oddly specific choice.

Ace

Reaction score
Rugrat and Haza both being aligned doesn't really make sense.
^also this junk, highly unlikely there are two vote influencing roles on scum team.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Are we actually that close to lylo?

unvote Vote Haza

Well I'm going with my strongest read then and I'm going to sleep

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Gonna try to get back to sleep for a few hours

I trust the right outcome will prevail.

vote CP
this is a WEAK vote by Evans standards, doesn't he usually put forward significant cases for his scum reads? Seems more happy to here to throw a bit more gas on the fire but doesn't want to light it

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because why? I strongly felt both were town and interacted with both enough to know who they wanted to go after, why waste my time?

Sure, idc if you wanna list a townie who’s put in more effort then any of you into making that list over others who haven’t done shit then town deserve to lose anyway.

Because I wanna see who’s gonna follow, I’m open to leaving Lethal to the SK because he needs to hit Mafia, let’s give him a free one and work on the next suspects, Haza/Rugrat. If you wanna lynch Lethal cause you’re so concerned I could be mafia, then whatever, but who’s your next target, what are you gonna do after Lethal flips scum and I die during night?

If you felt Odo was strongly town why did you waste a desperado shot?
If you felt Magic was strong town, why's he only a town lean on your list?

lol Junk, I'm not even going to reply to that 2nd point because :pals: but you're not the big swinging dick you think you are in the section.

How do you know the SK is going to shoot Lethal? Why not have the SK shoot Haza? Announcing that Lethal is the best shot for the SK is more likely going to have them shoot another scum target because they're prone to being seen by other roles or interfered with (blocked etc).

Junkette

Reaction score
:trumpout

I don't like being patronised.

I don’t like being being constantly suspected despite putting in tremendous amount of effort half the players haven’t even touched.

Youre voting for me in what could be lylo, pipe down

Well lynching the obvious SK Kill doesn’t help me steer away from that.

If it’s 6/4/1, and Haza is hated town, then they still don’t have the numbers to lynch us. If we vote mafia it’s 6/3/1 heading into a night where the SK wants to hit Mafia and the scum team want to kill the SK or the last town voice which would be me/Ace/Big Man v2.

Let’s say Haza is town we go too 5/4/1. SK kills Lethal, and mafia hit town. So likely it’s 4/3/1 but they can’t gang up our “hated townie” anymore. And from there we lynch Rugrat cause he’s obvious mafia if Haza flips town and we go from there.

I see no fault in lynching Haza today who I think will just flip scum anyways based on his weird play around CP, at the worst i’m wrong, SK can kill Lethal, and we lynch Rugrat. Then we go from there keeping in mind every lunch is CRUCIAL.

Now we could just lynch Lethal, then he flips scum and it’s 6/3/1, likely SK just kills town and it’s still 4/3/1 with a Hated townie still likely in play.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'll grant you one point, Odo, and that is CP has done a lot of emoji reacting as opposed to genuine play. Mind helping me out with why else a vote is warranted his way?

lol yeah cp and lethal definitely probably aligned, this looks like someone that is super super reluctant to vote a teammate

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
I shot Odo when I thought he was scum, go look back. Start from the mid day 1 phase and work you’re way back then get back to me.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I shot Odo when I thought he was scum, go look back. Start from the mid day 1 phase and work you’re way back then get back to me.

Why was Magic only a town lean on your list?

Junkette

Reaction score
If you felt Odo was strongly town why did you waste a desperado shot?
If you felt Magic was strong town, why's he only a town lean on your list?

lol Junk, I'm not even going to reply to that 2nd point because :pals: but you're not the big swinging dick you think you are in the section.

How do you know the SK is going to shoot Lethal? Why not have the SK shoot Haza? Announcing that Lethal is the best shot for the SK is more likely going to have them shoot another scum target because they're prone to being seen by other roles or interfered with (blocked etc).

I only felt he was STRONG TOWN after you’re argument, he was a town lean before then, already said I thought Odo was scum at the time of my death.

I actually don’t think I have a big swinging dick cause I don’t even want mine so please don’t escalate this further, you’re annoying me with your Odo point because it should be obvious I thought he was scum before my Desperado shot, go look back. I’m not gonna do the work for you besides telling you you’re misremembering things.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don’t like being being constantly suspected despite putting in tremendous amount of effort half the players haven’t even touched.

That’s the game unfortunately. And I’m not suspecting you or pushing you as a scum target. I’m trying to understand your play.

Jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.