"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Differing levels of conviction. Your question was since when do I hesitate on scum reads/leans? - all of the time, I'll hesitate to throw a scum lean on someone because I consider town motivations for their play. I'll only push people I believe are actually likely to be scum.

I didn't push Rugrat because he's scum. I pushed him to get him into the game as his posts/copied posts seemed to be more likely trolling than actually scummy.
+1 for acknowledging troll rugrat doesn't necessarily = scum rugrat and often in fact doesn't

Junkette

Reaction score
No this sucks. You have to judge a slot on all it's merit. Are you saying if a player is caught lying and reps out you should just forget the previous player was caught lying?

That’s not the context here, I have made more then enough posts for you to FAIRLY judge MY play, why are you looking at a player who I repped in for who was only playing for 16 hours and didn’t have the benefit of the flips we now have, that’s ridiculous

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That’s not the context here, I have made more then enough posts for you to FAIRLY judge MY play, why are you looking at a player who I repped in for who was only playing for 16 hours and didn’t have the benefit of the flips we now have, that’s ridiculous
I can do my readback backwards if you like

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

No, this is wrong. Completely wrong.

Phenoms posts still are and always will be in play for consideration - regardless of your play. If your play is as good as you're suggesting then Phenoms posts won't matter when being compared with yours but suggesting to completely ignore them is silly.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Im gonna pull rank and say Im pretty damn good at reading evans, and I think hes town here
Probably hang my hat here for now given Odo's recent play. (I know it's cheap.)

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
this is a WEAK vote by Evans standards, doesn't he usually put forward significant cases for his scum reads? Seems more happy to here to throw a bit more gas on the fire but doesn't want to light it

you'll find it on your readback - I followed Odo on CP. I even confirmed as such with Poyser last night as I had started to enjoy CPs posts more once he started actually playing.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if Haza was Indy. Find it bizarre someone with as much spec as Lethal wasn’t lynched immediately

Junkette

Reaction score
Well, it hit town and killed you. So yeah, it was a waste.

I get you followed Magic on an Odo scum read - what I’m saying is it’s weird that you don’t have any notes for Odo an Magic despite them dominating early D1 with their interaction.

And you only started hard town reading Magic after his argument with me.

I find it very odd you’d have nothing noted about them. Your read on Magic was a town lean on that reads list which was post-desperado shot. I understand that you may not have updated it, but nothing that If Odo flipped scum from desperado shot that he’s not likely scum/likely aligned with player X/Y/Z.

Surely that interaction would have made it obvious that Odo and Magic probably weren’t aligned scum?
I made that list in my second life AFTER the desperado shot, I’m not gonna start making lists 10 hours into the game. In fact I haven’t updated it cause I think I’m at the same spot I was then.

I missed Big Man v2’s point about the SK, which is fair I guess. This forum is so dumb on a phone it hides posts in between the last one I read and the current one

@Big Man who do you think is scum out of Haza/Rugrat then?

Junkette

Reaction score
Wouldn’t be surprised if Haza was Indy. Find it bizarre someone with as much spec as Lethal wasn’t lynched immediately

If so he’d likely be faking being Hated cause giving that hindrance to an Indy is garbage from a host, he can’t win with 3 players left, no such handicap should be given to an SK.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I made that list in my second life AFTER the desperado shot, I’m not gonna start making lists 10 hours into the game. In fact I haven’t updated it cause I think I’m at the same spot I was then.

I missed Big Man v2’s point about the SK, which is fair I guess. This forum is so dumb on a phone it hides posts in between the last one I read and the current one

@Big Man who do you think is scum out of Haza/Rugrat then?

But both of those players were still alive when you posted that list, so we're still at the same point of I find it very odd you wouldn't have any notes on them, especially considering the depth you'd provided for the other reads. Magic as just "town lean" with no real thoughts compared to the rest looks weird, surely you can see that?

So still null on Mitch, Kajuh, Haza based from that list?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm pretty much in the same camp as you breh but i'm actually getting a kinda sinking feeling that this is T/T which would be pretty much curtains at this point for town

Junkette

Reaction score
Magic thought Haza was scum for his play around CP and so do I. I’ll vote Lethal if you guys really want me too but Haza should def be the lunch tomorrow.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
If so he’d likely be faking being Hated cause giving that hindrance to an Indy is garbage from a host, he can’t win with 3 players left, no such handicap should be given to an SK.
It wouldn't be a given indy perk, but there's no way for you all to prove i'm hated.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Magic thought Haza was scum for his play around CP and so do I. I’ll vote Lethal if you guys really want me too but Haza should def be the lunch tomorrow.
Sit down will you

Junkette

Reaction score
But both of those players were still alive when you posted that list, so we're still at the same point of I find it very odd you wouldn't have any notes on them, especially considering the depth you'd provided for the other reads. Magic as just "town lean" with no real thoughts compared to the rest looks weird, surely you can see that?

So still null on Mitch, Kajuh, Haza based from that list?

Whatever fair, I’m done arguing.

Haza is scum, Kajuh is town since his claim happened, Poyser v2 aka Mitch is more then likely scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.