"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Yeah I felt like Haza should have adjusted his read on CP cause his reasons for thinking he’s town seem a little flimsy and I’d expect him to just concede as town and either change the read or rethink it.

It’s why I asked why he was fighting so hard for his town read on CP? Seemed like an odd thing to take a stance on tbh.
So if I were too recap Haza this game he’d be this: starts off placing doubt on the Odo Desperado confirm, votes Big Man then opts to sell a no lynch, never considers voting CP, argues with Magic about CP being town despite his town read being pure shite, so yea the recap form of his game sounds like scum.

There you go Hank.

Reactions: Evans

Junkette

Reaction score
That's the risks of repping in I'm afraid.

Whatever, I’ll concede, doesn’t look good for a Haza casting as much doubt as possible on the player wanting him lynched.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
we should definitely push this KAJAH character tomorrow, feels a bit mean to do today
Good question!

Shouldn't be too tricky to ascertain your alignment if you're brand new and we can get you posting a bit more and would be nice to get you in one column or another

As of now I haven't felt much genuinity in your posts and they don't seem as INNOCENT as I would have liked

This Kajuh person is weirding me out. I want a claim from them.

Vote Kajuh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sequence is so scummy ffs

For reference Mitch = Poyser at this junction

Big Man

Reaction score
lol looks like I said the exactly opposite reading back then as i'm saying now :slip:
wouldn't be surprised if this is a legit slip. you read his posts and thought he was town for trying to push you without a real case. now you've gone back after the person in that slot is trying to get you lynched forgetting that you've already town read the player for the same posts and you've legit come up with the opposite reads saying you now HATE the posts.

Reactions: Junkette

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That was in the space of like 4 posts and was Mitch's only notable contribution at that point. Also worth mentioning Mitch overrates me as a player which I think is important here.

Ace

Reaction score
Because I had literally just giving all my points on Magic being town while interacting with players right before making that list

Also Ace, you’re not wrong about how I make my list, I was assigning my reads as I was going through them based on how I felt, i’m Not Doc, I don’t keep a list and dossier when I play cause it would restrict me too much as Mafia which is why I apply a stream of conscious posting style and play it by ear. I’m not the data geek, I’m the aggressive bitch who follows my town reads and looks to paint a clearer picture for down the line by going after my own reads and putting push pressure on people, like I voted Lethal before voting CP cause I wanted to apply pressure on Lethal and see how he would react despite having every intention to go back and vote with Odo. I use my days.

Vote Haza

Had every intention of doing this today. My scum team is Rugrat/Haza/Lethal/Poyser v2

Outside shot of Brutus being in either Lethal or Poyser v2’s slot here, more likely the Poyser v2 slot though.

I can see this being legit which is why I'm not particularly interested in looking into you today. would rather look at lethal/haza/rugrat.

I think rugrat is more likely non town than Lethal but its based on setup spec which is eh

I think lethal in general is less likely non town but more likely jigsaw

what changed from here to your "i have this bad feeling rugrat and i are t/t"? post?

There’s still on outside shot on the sanity being questionable, and honestly it’s the obvious SK kill and he needs to hit Mafia so let’s make it easy for them. Highly doubt an SK is hated and i’m firmly on the hunt for Mafia this phase, not the SK who needs to hit mafia lol.

You haven’t answered me yet on why you and Rugrat can’t both be mafia besides the obvious “I know I’m town”. In fact others should answer me instead of going most of the VT claims are mafia when I only think one of them is (the likely godfather).
Because they're both claiming vote manipulation roles and it is extremely unlikely that scum has two of those.

Realistically the only way them being s/s would seem plausible would be if Haza is lying about being hated.

Big Man

Reaction score
I made that list in my second life AFTER the desperado shot, I’m not gonna start making lists 10 hours into the game. In fact I haven’t updated it cause I think I’m at the same spot I was then.

I missed Big Man v2’s point about the SK, which is fair I guess. This forum is so dumb on a phone it hides posts in between the last one I read and the current one

@Big Man who do you think is scum out of Haza/Rugrat then?
I thought I've made it clear for a while now that I think Haza is scum.

Junkette

Reaction score
So can we lynch Haza today then Big Man? He’s so scum it hurts.

He hasn’t offered the same insight he did in Heroes, his play has been lacklustre which he can only defend with being busy, now that he’s not busy he’s reading back and placing doubt on the player in my old slot when he thought he was town before.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
PLEASE NOTE DODDSY AND JUNK HAVE PUT ME 2 VOTES AWAY FROM BEING LYNCHED WHILE I ASKED TO BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO READ BACK

Ace

Reaction score
wouldn't be surprised if this is a legit slip. you read his posts and thought he was town for trying to push you without a real case. now you've gone back after the person in that slot is trying to get you lynched forgetting that you've already town read the player for the same posts and you've legit come up with the opposite reads saying you now HATE the posts.
i have the opposite feeling on this lol, i kinda feel like haza would just not have brought up those old reads in his readback if he was scum, and laughed them off with a "things change" if someone called him out on it.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Junk looking opportunistic af right now. Not surprising as scum are about to win. Also cheap but I don't think Phenom asks to be repped out as town, I think he just plods along as town but I could see him asking to be repped out if he couldn't be very active as scum

Status
Not open for further replies.