"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
PLEASE NOTE DODDSY AND JUNK HAVE PUT ME 2 VOTES AWAY FROM BEING LYNCHED WHILE I ASKED TO BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO READ BACK
wait if you're hated and with rugrat's autohammer shouldn't you be dead if youre 2 votes off being lynched?

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
i have the opposite feeling on this lol, i kinda feel like haza would just not have brought up those old reads in his readback if he was scum, and laughed them off with a "things change" if someone called him out on it.

Haza plays the WIFOM. I think he even said as much, and so far this game that’s mostly what he’s been defending with, WIFOM.

Big Man

Reaction score
i have the opposite feeling on this lol, i kinda feel like haza would just not have brought up those old reads in his readback if he was scum, and laughed them off with a "things change" if someone called him out on it.
he's said he's reading back the thread. he can't talk his way out of it if someone points it out and he just ignored it. I can't really understand his mindset completely flipping based on the same posts.

Reactions: Junkette

Junkette

Reaction score
I think he has 2 votes on him it’ 6 for a lynch, he means he’s 2 votes away now.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
wait if you're hated and with rugrat's autohammer shouldn't you be dead if youre 2 votes off being lynched?

I have 2 votes, it's 6 to be lynched, minus 2 with my role and rugrats

Ace

Reaction score
he's said he's reading back the thread. he can't talk his way out of it if someone points it out and he just ignored it. I can't really understand his mindset completely flipping based on the same posts.
can't he?

but yeah its truly a wifom situation.

Junkette

Reaction score
We’ll give you your time to read back even though so know it’s just gonna be a smear campaign on me.

Junkette

Reaction score
Still don’t like you suspecting my old slot and smearing me when if you’re town and telling the truth, you’d be with Rugratvas the alternative given your role, not me, you even said as much when day started but now it’s all “Junk looks opportunistic” yeah opportunistic to lynch someone I think is scum. So replace opportunistic with confident, but i’ve Been wrong before, so if Ace and Big Man want Lethal instead, i’ll go Lethal. Hank can chime in too since I think he’s town.

Don’t really see a stubborn town Haza agreeing with a dead Odo on Hank being town either. So more negative points for him.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Still don’t like you suspecting my old slot and smearing me when if you’re town and telling the truth, you’d be with Rugratvas the alternative given your role, not me, you even said as much when day started but now it’s all “Junk looks opportunistic” yeah opportunistic to lynch someone I think is scum. So replace opportunistic with confident, but i’ve Been wrong before, so if Ace and Big Man want Lethal instead, i’ll go Lethal. Hank can chime in too since I think he’s town.

Don’t really see a stubborn town Haza agreeing with a dead Odo on Hank being town either. So more negative points for him.

Like I said, if you want me to read backwards, I will.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m gonna take a break and let my phone charge, i’ll Be back in an hour or so, that should give you time to read back.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Don’t remember Magic disputing my town read on him last game, why? Because scum don’t dispute incorrect town reads, so I like him disputing the one I gave him here, stands out as different and towny.

I like this. Town Magic usually correctly reads me town off this stuff so I can see the townness in the thought process

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2
4. Ricky Bobby
5. Doddsy
6. Showtime
7. mikey damage
8. Poyser
9. Rugrat
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks
13. Alco
14. MitchJo Rawley
15. Raidokken
16. Kajuh
17. Odo
18. CraigPelton

light blue are the weaker ones. I haven't liked Haza and Lethal's posts either tbh. not that anyone will look at this afterwards but for reference anyway.
didn't see a mention of Alco before this post

why did you have the slot you're in now as a non-town lean before you repped into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.