"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vote Lethal

I'm about to toddle off to bed so I'll lay my vote.

I think it has to be lethal, I don't especially think he's scum as I've made clear but I think we get a lot of info from it, both on people pushing him as well as his result on junk after his flip

Big Man

Reaction score
Hank, Junk, Brutus, Big Man, Poyser have all claimed VT.

I think Brutus is probably least likely to be scum, he has felt like he's playing a town game.

Junk is an interesting one since Lethal's report creates a shitton of wifom

Hank, Big Man, Poyser all kinda null for me too. although odo [i think it was odo] seemed to think Poyser is more likely scum than town due to rep i spec.

My guess for scum and 3P presuming a 14.4.1 split is Lethal + One of Haza/Rugrat + 2 of these VT claims.
why have you ruled out Doddsy, exactly?

Junkette

Reaction score
I just woke up, I’m reading back now, I’m a VT, I’ll give you my character in a second.

Junkette

Reaction score
Character is Cecil Adams, says I’m the one who cause the jigsaw killer’s wife to have a miscarriage which led to him becoming the jigsaw killer’s first victim. Talks about me being a con man and drug addict too.

So yea I’m gonna fully read back now, based on my skim seems like Lethal faked info on me so that’s probably where my vote is gonna go but still i’d like to get caught up before I vote.

Junkette

Reaction score
Lol ninja'd but pretty much yeah, we aren't both town and I know I am so yeah

You could both be scum :Draper
that's plausible I guess.

it's dissapointing that OMB didn't want to shoot lethal.

Yea I felt like Haza was gonna claim cop or something then Magic flipped and Lethal claimed and I thought he was full of shit and so still do tbh.

True. I guess it's just bad setup either way unless it is balanced elsewhere. We should finish mass-claim so you can at least find out if there's something that balances it out.

Not that awful if you’re both scum though? Thoughts anyone?

Yeah no, we are lynching Lethal first. We should mass claim as well, heavily suss should go first.

No we are gonna talk this out, only scum like one lynch option narratives, are you scum Brutus?

Well being suss of Rugrat upon claim does make you look a little better tbf.

What makes you think Odo jailed you.

If you have 1shot BP that would also explain OMB shooting you.

I dont think OMB held his shot given that he said he would be going hard at someone. He must of had a strong scum read

He most likely had already used a shot on CP night one and probably didn’t expect to be killed last night, fair he would hold his shot for later and go after his scum read during day considering he only had one shot left.

Thank you, voice of reason.

I copped Junk last night.

Your target is guilty is my result.

Take that for what you will

So you’re scum or insane, still think the former is likely but honestly i’d rather deal with Haza/Rugrat today and just let the SK kill you tonight tbh.

@Haza @Lethal @Rugrat pls full claim if you haven't already and (re)post any reads lists. [And everyone else should too but im most interested in these three today]

I'm probably just voting Lethal today but I'm interested by this Haza/Rugrat situation too.

Side note: I agree that SK shooting OMB was a bad play and I think there is info to be gleamed from this as to who would have made this poor play.

Who do you think it was chief? With his posts today and you’re usage on Odo, I’m still fairly confident you’re town so let’s talk this one out now that I’m here.

Exactly. It was a point of discussion yesterday because I'd never received a result from a dead player before, so found it curious. Given the result was ambiguous as "your target is guilty" led to some hesitation, but ultimately I went with the data presented. I cannot be arsed going over the nonsense again today.

I believe it was established that CP drove himself with Poyser, hence the guilty result

I'm not considering anything other than voting Junk for a lynch.

So you think you’re insanity is in question but you still default too voting me despite the claims by Rugrat/Haza, that’s gross behaviour, by gross I mean scum.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I don't want to lynch Junk but I don't really want to lynch Lethal either, I think he's just insane but I dunno why he presented that then voted Junk and talked trash about people not following the info
Vote Lethal

I think it has to be lethal, I don't especially think he's scum as I've made clear but I think we get a lot of info from it, both on people pushing him as well as his result on junk after his flip

Like these two posts are very slimy. He’s added a lot of game spec but not a lot of reads Plus he’s had Haza as a scum read but hasn’t pushed or voted him at all.

Also I think Rugrat should act as the hammerer

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well there not done as I was preparing them for day but here’s the partial list.

1. Hank - Town based on the way he’s interacting with people and being stubborn with his points re: content battle with Rugrat.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

2. Ace Dalton - Posts feel towny but need to ISO.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

3. PHEN0MMi$$ Bli$$ v2 - Town VT

4. Ricky Bobby - Town based on how little he seems to be aware of the things around him.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

5. Doddsy - Very null hasn’t been pushing people as much as I’d like, pushed Rugrat but dropped it quickly but so did I, could be scum with Rugrat and attempted to distance then retreated after he looked better when he defended himself.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

6. Showtime - Town Lean

7. mikey damage - Town lean for his vote on Big Man and the thought process he used too justify it

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Rugrat, Brutus

Claim:

8. Poyser

Suspicious of: Lethal, Junk v2, Magic

Wants to lynch: Lethal

Probably not scum with: Lethal

Claim:

9. Rugrat - Leaning Mafia, his early vote on Mikey irked me, stayed away from a CP vote for most of the day, added nonsense troll posts and flooded the thread during the town Big Man wagon, voted Rugrat for no valid reason cause as Magic mentioned he was being a jackass saying he liked my push.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Mikey

Claim:

10. NotBrutus - Asking a lot of questions which looked good on day one but hasn’t gone anywhere with them and now is suspicious of Mikey after I called out his good record on him from the past two games, potentially scum, want to see what he does during day.

Suspicious of: Mikey

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Mikey

Claim:

11. Lethal Banks - Hasn’t has a proper suspect all game, and has shown no desire to really push anyone which is vastly different too his town game in Heroes where he started off with a push on me.

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with: Poyser

Claim:

12. Mi$$ Bli$$ - Officer Daniel Rigg - 1x Desperado - Died Mid-Day 1

13. AlcoBig Man v2 -

Suspicious of:

Wants to lynch:

Probably not scum with:

Claim:

14. MitchJo Rawley

15. Raidokken

16. Kajuh

17. Odo

18. CraigPelton

19. Big Man - Adam Stanheight - 1x Medium, 1x Tracker - Lynched D1

@Ace Dalton - this is what I was referring about probs being nothing but let me know what you think.

I found the claim weird, especially with her leaving out her flavour on her role but not on announced players who have dead. It looks planted if you gemme.

Also that she left out the "Suspicous of: Wants to lynch:" formatting on a few players who she's actually interacted a lot with. Specifically Odo & Magic. I'm surprised there's no comments or thoughts on Magic, Odo, Haza & CP. Even more so considering how much she was interacting and willing to follow Odo & Magic, also that she clearly had in game reasons for firing a desperado shot at Odo. Why no notes? I suppose she could argue that she deleted Odos notes after he was confirmed town - but the wagon analysis on Odo is surely gonna be useful to see who tried to capitalise on the early push on him?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Like these two posts are very slimy. He’s added a lot of game spec but not a lot of reads Plus he’s had Haza as a scum read but hasn’t pushed or voted him at all.

Also I think Rugrat should act as the hammerer

In what way are the slimy? I've got quite a lot of reads actually so I don't know why you'd say that without actually reading any posts?

You're right about haza because it's been pretty clear who the options are for the past 2 days. Do you think haza is town based off this?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Lethal (4) - Evans, Poyser, Doddsy, Big Man
Junk (1) - Lethal

8 hours remaining in Day 3.
With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.​

Junkette

Reaction score
Player List:
1. Hank
2. Ace Dalton - Jill Tuck, x-shot motivator
3. PHEN0M Mi$$ Bli$$ v2
5. Doddsy
9. Rugrat - ?, Auto-hammerer
10. NotBrutus
11. Lethal Banks - Detective Eric Matthews, x-shot Cop
13. Alco Big Man v2
14. MitchJo Rawley Poyser v2
15. Raidokken - Obi Tait, Hated Townie
16. Kajuh- Jeff Denlon, takes down player with them if lynched [not sure if there is a name for this]

I think this is it for claims so far?

Vengeful is the role name you’re looking for.

Lynn Denlon, VT

Side protag of saw 3. A nurse and mother of Corbett and wife of jeff but basically was shit at both as I cheated on him and wasn’t a very good mother

also yeah

vote lethal

Why no thoughts on the Haza/Rugrat claims? They even said they both likely can’t both be town.

How do we make sense as scum together :pogba

Yea we pretty much don’t lmao

I never even pay attention to my character anyway lol, I just look at my role til whenever I have to claim

Honestly, this might look bad on me but I pretty much do the same tbh.

cheers

This is what i have been trying to get us to do all day lol.

Which again screams town to me because I would have pushed for the same had I been around last night.

Oh haven't been on much, largely skimming as the lynch this phase is pretty certain

^^^ scum

I bought it up as a possibility, your post made it much more likely IMO. I'm reading junk as town so I still think it's likely tbh

I'm detective David Tapp, ascetic
The ascetic claim and play thus far makes you look like our SK tbh, so yea kill Lethal tonight please.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Vengeful is the role name you’re looking for.

Why no thoughts on the Haza/Rugrat claims? They even said they both likely can’t both be town.

Yea we pretty much don’t lmao

Honestly, this might look bad on me but I pretty much do the same tbh.

Which again screams town to me because I would have pushed for the same had I been around last night.

^^^ scum

The ascetic claim and play thus far makes you look like our SK tbh, so yea kill Lethal tonight please.
I'm definitely not the SK and we're probably lynching lethal

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
In what way are the slimy? I've got quite a lot of reads actually so I don't know why you'd say that without actually reading any posts?

You're right about haza because it's been pretty clear who the options are for the past 2 days. Do you think haza is town based off this?

“I don’t think Lethal is scum, but I’ll vote him anyways.” Is basically what you’re saying. I feel you’re good enough to divert the lynch somewhere else. As well as try to influence lynching Haza, I don’t have an opinion on Haza as I haven’t been following his posts but this sticks out to me.

The only scum reads I’ve seen from you are CP and Haza. Who else?

Ace

Reaction score
Vote Lethal

This is a horrible post.

We're not voting for information at this juncture; if you don't think he's scum then don't vote for him.

If Lethal flips anything other than scum then Doddsy looks bad for this.

why have you ruled out Doddsy, exactly?
I haven't ruled out Doddsy, but I also imagine there's more than 1 non-town out of the VT claims. so POE etc.

That said as stated above i absolutely hate Doddsy's most recent post and will have to rethink my prediction if Lethal somehow doesn't flip scum.

Reactions: NotBrutus
Status
Not open for further replies.