"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace

Reaction score
Hank, Junk, Brutus, Big Man, Poyser have all claimed VT.

I think Brutus is probably least likely to be scum, he has felt like he's playing a town game.

Junk is an interesting one since Lethal's report creates a shitton of wifom

Hank, Big Man, Poyser all kinda null for me too. although odo [i think it was odo] seemed to think Poyser is more likely scum than town due to rep i spec.

My guess for scum and 3P presuming a 14.4.1 split is Lethal + One of Haza/Rugrat + 2 of these VT claims.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don't want to lynch Junk but I don't really want to lynch Lethal either, I think he's just insane but I dunno why he presented that then voted Junk and talked trash about people not following the info

Reactions: Junkette

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't want to lynch Junk but I don't really want to lynch Lethal either, I think he's just insane but I dunno why he presented that then voted Junk and talked trash about people not following the info

This is a point I was going to make when I do my readslist.

If Lethal is pushing insane cop spec - why is he so sure on Junk? I know Odo was referencing that the bus driver thing lines up with the deaths etc.

FWIW, Lethal did outright say in the thread he was gonna be copping Junk in the night.

Is this a Lethal that knows he's dead so he's just tryna take someone with him? I'd say the argument for lack of a better word between Lethal & Junk and the outright refusal to claim for her but then willing to claim for me immediately adds credence to that - but it's a very meta/wifom point.

Maybe they're both scum and refusing to lay down for each others bus :heston

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I've liked Ace more as the games progressed. He seemed to only really discuss ongoing things in the thread at first as opposed to pushing his own directions but last day or so, he's become a bit more commanding (especially post-Odo death) and trying to solve things

:WOW

• Love
Reactions: Ace

Ace

Reaction score
This is a point I was going to make when I do my readslist.

If Lethal is pushing insane cop spec - why is he so sure on Junk? I know Odo was referencing that the bus driver thing lines up with the deaths etc.

FWIW, Lethal did outright say in the thread he was gonna be copping Junk in the night.

Is this a Lethal that knows he's dead so he's just tryna take someone with him? I'd say the argument for lack of a better word between Lethal & Junk and the outright refusal to claim for her but then willing to claim for me immediately adds credence to that - but it's a very meta/wifom point.

Maybe they're both scum and refusing to lay down for each others bus :heston

This was the point I was making at the beginning of day phase yeah

I agree with this.
How would you rank the VT claims in terms of most likely to be scum?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This was the point I was making at the beginning of day phase yeah

How would you rank the VT claims in terms of most likely to be scum?
Scummiest to least scummiest

Junk - not a huge fan of how she "slipped" her claim
Poyser - mostly following Odo on this one over his spec.
Brutus - agree he's been making townie movements, I'd POE Brutus mostly because we saw him actually playing bleh last game and turned out town. Could be opposite here but unlikely IMO.
Big Man - noticing things that he likely wouldn't share publicly as scum, I liked his approach when he came back in as v2 with his directions and approach to others
Hank - I know I'm town.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If lethal flips scum, I'd drop Junk down below Poyser and she'd be one of the first up on POE.

Ace

Reaction score
Scummiest to least scummiest

Junk - not a huge fan of how she "slipped" her claim
Poyser - mostly following Odo on this one over his spec.
Brutus - agree he's been making townie movements, I'd POE Brutus mostly because we saw him actually playing bleh last game and turned out town. Could be opposite here but unlikely IMO.
Big Man - noticing things that he likely wouldn't share publicly as scum, I liked his approach when he came back in as v2 with his directions and approach to others
Hank - I know I'm town.
I'm actually on the other side of the Junk argument - I think she's more careful as scum and so slipping the VT claim is less likely. Unless you are implying it was a purposeful "slip"? Which I'm not sure Junk has in her tbph.

I'd switch Big Man and Brutus too, can't say I've seen the former, and the latter is kinda irrelevant since he was town first time around.

Poyser we agree on.

Reactions: Junkette

Ace

Reaction score
If lethal flips scum, I'd drop Junk down below Poyser and she'd be one of the first up on POE.
I agree with Junk looking better if Lethal flips scum. I feel the bus play may be a bit obvious for scum Lethal to commit to here so I don't see S/S being all that likely.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm actually on the other side of the Junk argument - I think she's more careful as scum and so slipping the VT claim is less likely. Unless you are implying it was a purposeful "slip"? Which I'm not sure Junk has in her tbph.

I'd switch Big Man and Brutus too, can't say I've seen the former, and the latter is kinda irrelevant since he was town first time around.

Poyser we agree on.

I need to go have a look at her first read list because I may have noticed something but probably nothing :heston but yeah something doesn't sit right about how the claim came about. She may not have it in her, but her teammates might.

Not sure why Big Man being town V1 makes his return to the game irrelevant? May be crossed wires there.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I don’t like Doddsy’s posts tbh

Ace

Reaction score
I need to go have a look at her first read list because I may have noticed something but probably nothing :heston but yeah something doesn't sit right about how the claim came about. She may not have it in her, but her teammates might.

Not sure why Big Man being town V1 makes his return to the game irrelevant? May be crossed wires there.
im kinda null on junk atm outside of lethal-cop-spec so interested in any insight into her tbh.

My point is it means less that Big Man has "looked good" since returning when he, imo, "looked bad" as town in his first life. if anything its more interesting that Big Man v1 and Big Man v2 have been read vastly differently. Although that's probably just down to Big Man trying harder after a lackluster first 'round'

Status
Not open for further replies.