"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I wanna lynch lethal because he’s full of shit junk, lkl

man literally tried to shade me for not voting you or evans and compared it to last game as a way to pigeon hole us as scum together despite the fact that this is the first day phase since I repped in :heston they’re not real thoughts

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Actually now looking back, Junk called Doddsy as SK yesterday. Do you guys think if she was scum she would’ve shot him anyways, especially since Odo was town reading her? (Assuming he was scum kill)

Ace

Reaction score
@Ace Dalton - this is what I was referring about probs being nothing but let me know what you think.

I found the claim weird, especially with her leaving out her flavour on her role but not on announced players who have dead. It looks planted if you gemme.

Also that she left out the "Suspicous of: Wants to lynch:" formatting on a few players who she's actually interacted a lot with. Specifically Odo & Magic. I'm surprised there's no comments or thoughts on Magic, Odo, Haza & CP. Even more so considering how much she was interacting and willing to follow Odo & Magic, also that she clearly had in game reasons for firing a desperado shot at Odo. Why no notes? I suppose she could argue that she deleted Odos notes after he was confirmed town - but the wagon analysis on Odo is surely gonna be useful to see who tried to capitalise on the early push on him?
thinking about it now the half-finished list is definitely weird considering you'd think this sort of list is something you'd update as you go; i'd expect stuff to be missing from later in the game rather than just half way down the list if that makes sense.

Kind of feels like Bliss was busy building a fake reads list and was just going down the game list assigning reads, as opposed to an actual reads list which you would usually build as you go through the thread, if that makes sense?

Reactions: Evans

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
“I don’t think Lethal is scum, but I’ll vote him anyways.” Is basically what you’re saying. I feel you’re good enough to divert the lynch somewhere else. As well as try to influence lynching Haza, I don’t have an opinion on Haza as I haven’t been following his posts but this sticks out to me.

The only scum reads I’ve seen from you are CP and Haza. Who else?
Divert the lynch somewhere else with 4 hours left and I'm about to go to bed? Yeah, somehow I doubt that.

I pushed Rugrats earlier but moved away from that based off his reaction. At this point my town reads are pretty populated but I have a lot of nullls as opposed to outright scum reads. You can see my post with my reads in

This is a horrible post.

We're not voting for information at this juncture; if you don't think he's scum then don't vote for him.

If Lethal flips anything other than scum then Doddsy looks bad for this.

I haven't ruled out Doddsy, but I also imagine there's more than 1 non-town out of the VT claims. so POE etc.

That said as stated above i absolutely hate Doddsy's most recent post and will have to rethink my prediction if Lethal somehow doesn't flip scum.
In what sense? We've got like 4 hours remaining and it's either lethal or junk based on where votes are at, I don't think junk is scum to a higher degree than I don't think lethal is scum. What else would you prefer I do at this point?

Big Man

Reaction score
im not banking the game on thinking it's not possible town have more than 3 VT's, and I don't think anybody else should either.

Ace

Reaction score
Also @Junk to answer your question I think at this point vig is either in the VT claims (Poyser may fit?) or between Haza/Rugrat.

Not that helpful but eh.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Actually now looking back, Junk called Doddsy as SK yesterday. Do you guys think if she was scum she would’ve shot him anyways, especially since Odo was town reading her? (Assuming he was scum kill)

I doubt they would have shot SK over a confirmed town Odo, especially if his posts were getting close to nailing members of the team. SK whilst risks crossfire with scum is beneficial for them, especially with the vig dead.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also @Junk to answer your question I think at this point vig is either in the VT claims (Poyser may fit?) or between Haza/Rugrat.

Not that helpful but eh.

OMB was the vig. He's dead.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
thinking about it now the half-finished list is definitely weird considering you'd think this sort of list is something you'd update as you go; i'd expect stuff to be missing from later in the game rather than just half way down the list if that makes sense.

Kind of feels like Bliss was busy building a fake reads list and was just going down the game list assigning reads, as opposed to an actual reads list which you would usually build as you go through the thread, if that makes sense?

Glad you can see it's weird. Why does she have Magic as a town lean - no further info but they were interacting a lot and she even called him obv town around the time she posted this list? (not long after at least). No points on Odo but she felt he was scummy enough to fire off a desperado shot D1 because Magic was pushing him. Seems odd that they wouldn't have notes, no?

Ace

Reaction score
Divert the lynch somewhere else with 4 hours left and I'm about to go to bed? Yeah, somehow I doubt that.

I pushed Rugrats earlier but moved away from that based off his reaction. At this point my town reads are pretty populated but I have a lot of nullls as opposed to outright scum reads. You can see my post with my reads in

In what sense? We've got like 4 hours remaining and it's either lethal or junk based on where votes are at, I don't think junk is scum to a higher degree than I don't think lethal is scum. What else would you prefer I do at this point?
pretty sure we've got like 8 hours left?

it doesnt really matter anyway - if you think lethal is town you shouldn't be voting him at this juncture; no vote would be better from your perspective.

Junkette

Reaction score
Lethal didn’t even mention Junk as a scum read, this smells fishy

He said he was cop me yesterday tbf.
Er yeah nah I don't buy this many VTs at all lmao.

I don’t either, I have BM v2 and Hank as town so one of Brutus/Poyser v2 is most likely scum since I’m thinking Rugrat/Haza are both scum. Brutus looks better then Poyser v2.

Hank, Junk, Brutus, Big Man, Poyser have all claimed VT.

I think Brutus is probably least likely to be scum, he has felt like he's playing a town game.

Junk is an interesting one since Lethal's report creates a shitton of wifom

Hank, Big Man, Poyser all kinda null for me too. although odo [i think it was odo] seemed to think Poyser is more likely scum than town due to rep i spec.

My guess for scum and 3P presuming a 14.4.1 split is Lethal + One of Haza/Rugrat + 2 of these VT claims.

I mean my scum reads haven’t changed, I pushed both CP/Lethal yesterday and I’m interested in pushing Haza/Rugrat today, kinda feel like lynching Lethal and him flipping scum today dooms me as the scum kill tonight and I selfishly wanna see another day phase cause i’m Having a good game reads wise after the Big Man v1 lynch and wanna be the heroine.

Plus honestly SK has no choice but to kill Lethal tonight anyways. Driver flip means they probably can’t stop the SK kill.

I don't want to lynch Junk but I don't really want to lynch Lethal either, I think he's just insane but I dunno why he presented that then voted Junk and talked trash about people not following the info

Then don’t, who do you want to lynch, I’m open to Haza/Rugrat/Poyser v2, in that order.

I've liked Ace more as the games progressed. He seemed to only really discuss ongoing things in the thread at first as opposed to pushing his own directions but last day or so, he's become a bit more commanding (especially post-Odo death) and trying to solve things

:WOW

Agree Ace is town.

Town Circle: Ace, you, Big Man v2, Doddsy (likely SK), in that order.

Vote Lethal

I'm about to toddle off to bed so I'll lay my vote.

I think it has to be lethal, I don't especially think he's scum as I've made clear but I think we get a lot of info from it, both on people pushing him as well as his result on junk after his flip

Garbage, give me another suspect besides us please.

Ace

Reaction score
Glad you can see it's weird. Why does she have Magic as a town lean - no further info but they were interacting a lot and she even called him obv town around the time she posted this list? (not long after at least). No points on Odo but she felt he was scummy enough to fire off a desperado shot D1 because Magic was pushing him. Seems odd that they wouldn't have notes, no?
i mean to be fair its evident that she hadn't been keeping the list all game; the question is really was she just trying to forumlate her thoughts at a later stage, or was she creating a fake list?

Nonetheless I don't see us lynching her today so this is something we can worry about more in the future.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
pretty sure we've got like 8 hours left?

it doesnt really matter anyway - if you think lethal is town you shouldn't be voting him at this juncture; no vote would be better from your perspective.
Didn't the last vote counts say 6 hours and was like 2 hours ago?

Also that's completely false. Like genuinely put some thought into it if you wanna call me scum for it. Lethal flipping gives us info about whether or not he is a genuine cop as well as helps with PoE, while letting us know if he has genuine info on junk or not.

Garbage, give me another suspect besides us please.
I'm happy to go haza but based on previous movement we don't have the consensus to go elsewhere

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
i mean to be fair its evident that she hadn't been keeping the list all game; the question is really was she just trying to forumlate her thoughts at a later stage, or was she creating a fake list?

Nonetheless I don't see us lynching her today so this is something we can worry about more in the future.

At first, she refused to share the list during night then Magic pressed her and she dropped the list. Not sure if that changes anything at all. I'll leave that open for opinion.

I'd rather lynch Lethal ahead of Junk, even considering his cop results on Junk. He's something that needs to be resolved, especially with the paranoid cop spec. I'd still put Junk high up on my POE with the debate over the reads list, even if Lethal flips scum but I agree it does look better for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.