"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Thoughts on Junk, Rugrat, and Haza being scum? They were pushing pretty hard to get Big Man lynched
Bizarre that i'm on this list and Magic isn't.

:deandre

Ace

Reaction score
@Odo Actually gun to my head I'd lean bad reasons over nefarious because I don't see why a scum Lethal would randomly start that whole tunnel particularly given he read Poyser town earlier.

Big Man

Reaction score
haza unvoted

so prob this now.

i dont think cp is an option i guess cause most people dipped, bleh
you missed off my vote. you also supposedely wanted to lynch yet never voted, that would be 6 with around 5 hours to go and it was around the time people were coming back. you adding your vote at any point in the previous 7 hours would have helped CP become more of an option because the only person to vote him recently was the guy who had the largest wagon on him, the momentum on that wagon was dead and even a single vote would have helped with that and made CP an option. instead you decided to keep your vote parked somewhere else for ??? reasons and then complain about no lynching when you played a part in making sure there was only 1 option to lynch from.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Odo Actually gun to my head I'd lean bad reasons over nefarious because I don't see why a scum Lethal would randomly start that whole tunnel particularly given he read Poyser town earlier.
Does because I pushed him not qualify?

my problem with his push on me specifically is not only does it contradict his town read, but he’s quoted the posts that gave him the town read in the first place and presented them in a negative light lmao, it doesn’t make any sense. I won’t be giving him any “he wouldn’t go after poyser as town“ points especially when it was so delayed and he could’ve just been told to do it.

for whatever it’s worth I’m not actually sure lethal has EVER pushed me as town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
you missed off my vote. you also supposedely wanted to lynch yet never voted, that would be 6 with around 5 hours to go and it was around the time people were coming back. you adding your vote at any point in the previous 7 hours would have helped CP become more of an option because the only person to vote him recently was the guy who had the largest wagon on him, the momentum on that wagon was dead and even a single vote would have helped with that and made CP an option. instead you decided to keep your vote parked somewhere else for ??? reasons and then complain about no lynching when you played a part in making sure there was only 1 option to lynch from.
:WOW

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
That's frustrating

This is a bizarre post given that i've gone on record saying CP is a strong town read. Looks like someone came in to vote Big Man but didn't actually read anything
Can you quote that for me plz

Mod Announcement:

Starting day 2, I reserve the right to rep out any players with a lower post count than me at my earliest convenience.

Currently, this concerns @Doddsy @Kajuh @mikey damage and @MitchJo Rawley
Hey back off :tom:

Big Man

Reaction score
Magic also never commented on CP saying that I was 'given up scum' despite the fact magic earlier said himself that my posts felt like town. he defended CP in fact from the point by bringing up the fact that a near confirmed town player also said I was given up scum which wasn't even true. he also went and brought up roles from previous games from the host which could have been a way to try to prod along my wagon. he said he was leaning on CP but didn't really push it or even vote him. he said he wanted to lynch CP but his actions suggest I'm the one he wanted to be lynched!

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
absolute bollocks. I put my comments re: Poyser/Odo as town/town and as the desperado happened during the read-through, I felt it was necessary to state that I had both as town pre-Junk's shot so it couldn't be labelled as convenient reading, which is the false narrative that you're trying to push here.

Jog on with your false ideals, you false prophet!

Your post even said it was pre-desperado shot so I’m not sure why you’re shading me over that :pogba

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Idrc about big man v1 not claiming the second role tbh, I don’t think it makes any real practical difference

Reactions: CraigPelton

Big Man

Reaction score
Anyone else think big claimed one shot because that was junk’s shot usage so he wanted to go with the sure shot. Anywho that claim does nothing to deter me.
vote big man

I believe I’m vote #8 assuming I didn’t miss any
can you explain what you mean by the first point? and what was your reason for scum reading me in the first place?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah Big v2 town probably, but where was this earlier

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
absolute bollocks. I put my comments re: Poyser/Odo as town/town and as the desperado happened during the read-through, I felt it was necessary to state that I had both as town pre-Junk's shot so it couldn't be labelled as convenient reading, which is the false narrative that you're trying to push here.

Jog on with your false ideals, you false prophet!

Why exactly did you feel it necessary to pre-cover your tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.