"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I voted you on a hunch to get you talking. Complete honesty my 'readback' was just paper pushing as I was fuck tired and couldn't be arsed going through much detail, if any. It got you talking, so point achieved.

Right I'm actually awake now

Can you tell me Lethal, why were you trying to get me talking when I had already been active and engaging with a few different players?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Sorry Big Man :(
I think lethal is next on the block
Agreed! We're really in sync this game now that we got over the start of the game :)
CP is next on the block imo and I don't think it's close. Don't think my interpretation of what happened is incorrect, i.e. big man never tried to self preserve while cp went over the top in order to do so.
This is so shit, are town not supposed to want to not get lynched? You know way better than this
It’s gonna be too annoying if this turns out to be right
It's not lol Magic is scum
Has CP gone against the grain at any point this game?
yeah a bunch of people wanted to lynch me and I was like OR
My fundamental issue is I cannot see probably the best 4 players on the section outside of me all being relatively certain on me being scum based on my entrance (I can forgive people not caring if I died based on my reaction, but none of you really pushed that) when I’m on record saying I intentionally mix up my patterns to not be predictable anyway
I just don't think this "being relatively certain you are scum" thing ever happened mate
Magic also never commented on CP saying that I was 'given up scum' despite the fact magic earlier said himself that my posts felt like town. he defended CP in fact from the point by bringing up the fact that a near confirmed town player also said I was given up scum which wasn't even true. he also went and brought up roles from previous games from the host which could have been a way to try to prod along my wagon. he said he was leaning on CP but didn't really push it or even vote him. he said he wanted to lynch CP but his actions suggest I'm the one he wanted to be lynched!
magic's play has been ultra sus and I'm not sure why people aren't recognizing this and keep holding me up as a default lynch

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
absolute bollocks. I put my comments re: Poyser/Odo as town/town and as the desperado happened during the read-through, I felt it was necessary to state that I had both as town pre-Junk's shot so it couldn't be labelled as convenient reading, which is the false narrative that you're trying to push here.

Jog on with your false ideals, you false prophet!

Not sure why you're so defensive about this when I was questioning Phenoms read of you because of the term "current events" - I wasn't shading you at that point in time?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:reigns3:

Fuck off with that bullshit. It was once my play, but where did it get me? Nowhere. I'd advise you to suss previous games and you'll see I'm a lot calmer these days

Your first sentence here completely disagrees with the last part of this post.

Junkette

Reaction score
Welp I was wrong, thems the breaks.

Where would you look now Odo?

Lethal’s posts still haven’t filled me with much joy tbh

Junkette

Reaction score
Disregard that question, I see you mentioned Lethal as well now.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m at the point where I should probably read back on things now and I’ll do so after work.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Welp I was wrong, thems the breaks.

Where would you look now Odo?

Lethal’s posts still haven’t filled me with much joy tbh

I’m back to square 1 tbh

My two preferred directions have some weird interactions. One is convinced the other is scum, but the second doesn’t seem to even acknowledge it from memory?

I’ll be honest, being confirmed has kinda removed the fun for me

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m back to square 1 tbh

My two preferred directions have some weird interactions. One is convinced the other is scum, but the second doesn’t seem to even acknowledge it from memory?

I’ll be honest, being confirmed has kinda removed the fun for me

Who are they? Lethal and?

Junkette

Reaction score
Welp next time i’ll confirm someone else.

Junkette

Reaction score
Poyser being suspicious of me now is kinda frustrating cause I was hoping we could work together.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I’ve not read back yet, but I’d rather we don’t talk about Big Man not claiming his second role in his first life as its not info we’d otherwise be privy to had he not repped in

mikey damage

Reaction score
can you explain what you mean by the first point? and what was your reason for scum reading me in the first place?
A one shot tracker as town seemed off to me so I thought you were scum just claiming one of your roles to try to seem town. I was wrong, my bad.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So in terms of ‘stuff that fits’ I’ve got

1) CP and lethal are both scum, and CP is basically leveraging lethal for his survival, or less likely, for lethal to look good if CP dies. The second version of this play isn’t really in CPs wheelhouse

2) CP is scum and Lethal is the town patsy. I feel this is unlikely as lethals posts just kinda suck anyway

3) CP is town and Lethal is scum. Plausible, puts magic / Poyser back in play. Kinda feel if anything that if one were scum, the other probs Lu would be too. Would require co-operation and planning + all out assault to get rid of me quickly.

4) Everyone’s town

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’ve not read back yet, but I’d rather we don’t talk about Big Man not claiming his second role in his first life as its not info we’d otherwise be privy to had he not repped in

I don’t understand what you mean by this, unless you’re asking big man himself, but any answer he gives us dismissible anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.