"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also your takes are shit lmfao. Somebody specifically asked me about our record against reading Odo so I answered the question, plz plz plz elaborate on how I was riding magic’s coattails when I was the one around pushing the wagon at the time and not him?

also the false pride point is fucking hilarious lmao, did you even read the posts around that? No because you’re not actually trying to play the game you’re just trying to make me look bad lmao. I was clearly being sarcastic as I posted that right after Odo said he was town jailkeeper :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can't help but shake that this Poyser/Odo fight is just town/town and a dick measuring contest (pre-desperado thought fwiw)

Poyser isn't outwardly sussing on anyone who cannot fight back without looking forced. See PB when he bussed myself and Doddsy all game.
absolute bollocks. I put my comments re: Poyser/Odo as town/town and as the desperado happened during the read-through, I felt it was necessary to state that I had both as town pre-Junk's shot so it couldn't be labelled as convenient reading, which is the false narrative that you're trying to push here.

Jog on with your false ideals, you false prophet!
Lmao but you knew the desperado had happened and even mentioned it in the post you said it so how does it stop people saying it’s a convenient read? :mj4
No I didn't. I had the post drafted as I was going through the pages, saw the desperado and adding in the comment about Odo. Don't go spinning false shit

:heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Can't help but shake that this Poyser/Odo fight is just town/town and a dick measuring contest (pre-desperado thought fwiw)

Poyser isn't outwardly sussing on anyone who cannot fight back without looking forced. See PB when he bussed myself and Doddsy all game.
@Poyser

You wanted this second part explained? Here goes. You spent a very solid portion of your days in PB bussing me through picking apart anything and everything that I put forward, and didn't lay down a vote of any consequence. To this point, you were going hard at Odo, a huge fish in the tank, so it's my way of viewing your game to date as town on play.
A whole lot of cheerleading on a case of Odo being scum. Riding Magic's coattails a little too.

Distancing

False pride

Doddsy was cleared by Magic because of his "natural" posts, no? What exactly stuck out about him?

I'm going Poyser hunting tomorrow.

What changed between these posts lethal? :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
My fundamental issue is I cannot see probably the best 4 players on the section outside of me all being relatively certain on me being scum based on my entrance (I can forgive people not caring if I died based on my reaction, but none of you really pushed that) when I’m on record saying I intentionally mix up my patterns to not be predictable anyway

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I wasn’t sure based on your entrance though I just thought it was worth pushing, I became sure based on your read of me and then your reaction to people pushing you, neither of which made sense to me coming from a town you lol

Reactions: CraigPelton

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
You didn’t think being pushed for total drivel on page 2, then having a bunch of better players act convinced im scum, like it’s that easy would irritate me?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
That's frustrating
I think it's worth noting that these posts don't really entertain CP at all, pretty strictly drawing focus to Big Man over CP. Possible scum with CP if either of them flip IMO. This will look especially poor if Big Man is town.

I'm currently on CP already aren't I? Either way it does appear it's Big Man today which I'm not opposed to either, although the Haza posts have me concerned

Unvote Vote Big
This is a bizarre post given that i've gone on record saying CP is a strong town read. Looks like someone came in to vote Big Man but didn't actually read anything

Ace

Reaction score
Is your position here that he’s doing that for nefarious reasons or just bad reasons?

I could easily see it being done for bad reasons but I've no reason to believe it isn't being forced either. I'm pretty null on Lethal atm and the observation doesn't change that.

I’m too lazy but you should compare her posts around big man here against her posts when she was licking odo’s ass and was convinced I was scum 2 games ago because as I said I’m not really buying her as genuine in any of the posts you quoted
I'm too lazy/busy at work to do it too but if you remind me at a later point I may well have the energy to do it.

Reactions: Poyser
Status
Not open for further replies.