"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
i remember lethal being a lot less calm and composed as town or am i wrong.

like all of his posts so far just seem so emotionless lol.

:reigns3:

Fuck off with that bullshit. It was once my play, but where did it get me? Nowhere. I'd advise you to suss previous games and you'll see I'm a lot calmer these days

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I cba to read the qt, but at any stage did anyone give lethal advice to take his time more in the last game, as opposed to charging in arse first and getting rickrolled?

Ace

Reaction score
Because she was talking absolute shite. She was using the fact that her previous life flipped town against big man as if he was trying to shade her previous life even though he was clearly trying to show that her version of events had changed since she repped back in. I didn’t really buy the “dead2rights” confidence either

Yeah this is an interesting one cos I've never played against a scum Junk.

Part of me looks at her play and sees the same overly active, loose cannon town Junk I've experienced previously and this has been fine enough for me so long.

But then after your post I read back and in between the stuff I would consider "typical" Junk play I found stuff like below.

Magic with the receipts :pals:

Are you voting Big Man? You should help us get a claim
Poyser, why are you NOT voting for Big Man? You told me to fire away and made me kamikaze, you owe me one!
I’m gonna let you catch up and go take a shower, im not Jeff im open too taking breaks!
You’re not wrong, getting frustrated that your play doesn’t align with your thoughts and i’m calling you out on it eh?

Which seems kinda fluffy and gives me pause.

Overall though I think Junk is just being a loose cannon rather than actively scummy on the Big Man front.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I cba to read the qt, but at any stage did anyone give lethal advice to take his time more in the last game, as opposed to charging in arse first and getting rickrolled?

I put my ideas in and had them checked over for gaps.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Junk using the execute reasoning to not vote Odo when this is the count :deandre
He also completely ignored me when I asked how my start to this game compares to my start to scum games in recent memory lol and never addressed the points that him scum reading me here is a take he just wouldn’t make as town. Instead he meekly switched his vote to cp which as others have said is also based on a shit take

I’m pretty sure he’s scum here lol
Like he wouldn’t just give up an accept a lynch. There’s a reason he’s never been mislynched, ya know? He wouldn’t start acting defeatist when he has me his top scum read on 4 votes and I’m one of the main pushers of his wagon that he thinks is “bullshit”. He wouldn’t meekly switch his vote to cp either
Me and cp got him on D1 as scum fairly recently and magic has an excellent record in general, yes

A whole lot of cheerleading on a case of Odo being scum. Riding Magic's coattails a little too.

Lmao this could end badly but if you have the means then go for it imo

I’ll happily take the heat if wrong

Distancing

False pride

If we’re both town then Doddsy kinda sticks out from memory

but I’ll prob just reread the whole thread

Doddsy was cleared by Magic because of his "natural" posts, no? What exactly stuck out about him?

I'm going Poyser hunting tomorrow.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It's night? And I put some posts up above around your daykill.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Has CP gone against the grain at any point this game?

Ace

Reaction score
A whole lot of cheerleading on a case of Odo being scum. Riding Magic's coattails a little too.

Distancing

False pride

Doddsy was cleared by Magic because of his "natural" posts, no? What exactly stuck out about him?

Honestly most of these posts seem pretty mundane and I think you're only seeing scumminess in them because you're looking for it.

• Wow
Reactions: NotBrutus

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Honestly most of these posts seem pretty mundane and I think you're only seeing scumminess in them because you're looking for it.

Is your position here that he’s doing that for nefarious reasons or just bad reasons?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn’t tell him to do that but he would check with me before he made his posts and I’d tell him the points he needed to hit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah this is an interesting one cos I've never played against a scum Junk.

Part of me looks at her play and sees the same overly active, loose cannon town Junk I've experienced previously and this has been fine enough for me so long.

But then after your post I read back and in between the stuff I would consider "typical" Junk play I found stuff like below.

Which seems kinda fluffy and gives me pause.

Overall though I think Junk is just being a loose cannon rather than actively scummy on the Big Man front.
I’m too lazy but you should compare her posts around big man here against her posts when she was licking odo’s ass and was convinced I was scum 2 games ago because as I said I’m not really buying her as genuine in any of the posts you quoted

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Distancing

False pride

Who was I distancing from? :pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.