"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
I’ve decided to stop reading junk’s posts. talking too much shite.

Showtime

Reaction score
whoever the vig is, rugrat is a good target.

he's giving made up thoughts and bullshit, which will only create confusion for people, muddling the thread with literally pure shite, and not helping in any remote way. we either get scum or someone that is making themselves actively a detriment to the alignment. thanks.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
lol wat, how is cp obviously town? what gives you that impression?
ive already spoken to you a little WRT why I think CP is town earlier from early pages but then you factor in his claiming bus driver when there is a claimed JK, doesn't seem a smart scum move honestly and then the fact there are two people in Lethal and Hank I have reason to sus on the wagon. All signs point to my great friend CP being TOWN

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:hellothere

I'm dying of tiredness right now.

Big Man trying to turn me making a joke about Welsh people shagging sheep and joking about his vote on me being sheepish as a valid reason to shade me :trumpout

Haza & Junk both targeting me at the same time looked weird :trumpout

I don't think BM/Junk are aligned.

Still super wary of Magic

I've liked CP since he actually started playing as opposed to acting like a sitcom comedy relief character

No, I wasn't scum reading Rugrat - still laughing at his obvious lies that he hasn't backed up with any receipts.

Personally I think Junk is still just sour about the infogate and that's impacting her perception of me during the game. I actually understood what Haza was saying against Magic but he lost my support with "BUT NOW YOU'VE TAKEN AWAY THE CONTEXTUALISATION OF WHY I SAID IT" or whatever the post was.

so tonight Matthew, I'm gonna be...

vote(ing) Big Man

Reactions: CraigPelton

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score

he's giving made up thoughts and bullshit, which will only create confusion for people, muddling the thread with literally pure shite, and not helping in any remote way. we either get scum or someone that is making themselves actively a detriment to the alignment. thanks.
There's no excrement in the thread. Did you shit on the screen?

Junkette

Reaction score
Anyway Big Man is not being very accurate on his take.

His take on my past life, as town :heston

Showtime

Reaction score

@Hank
@Ace Dalton
@Mi$$ Bli$$
@Ricky Bobby
@Doddsy
@mikey damage
@Poyser
@NotBrutus
@Lethal Banks
@Alco
@MitchJo Rawley
@Raidokken
@Kajuh

seriously if you have a vig shot, do the honours. his play is a detriment to the alignment and he's just trying to make it both harder to read the thread and incite players. no time or room for literal garbage in the game.

Reactions: Junkette and Evans

Junkette

Reaction score
Like what are u even accusing me of, that I agreed with you about Odo in regards to CO? You know i’ve flipped town since that post right?

Lynch Big Man imo.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Magic was scared of Rugrat last game looks like he's still scared of him this game :worried

mikey damage

Reaction score
Anyone else think big claimed one shot because that was junk’s shot usage so he wanted to go with the sure shot. Anywho that claim does nothing to deter me.
vote big man

I believe I’m vote #8 assuming I didn’t miss any

Reactions: Junkette
Status
Not open for further replies.