"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
Anyone else think big claimed one shot because that was junk’s shot usage so he wanted to go with the sure shot. Anywho that claim does nothing to deter me.
vote big man

I believe I’m vote #8 assuming I didn’t miss any
That’s a decent point, also agree with Haza that he probably claims x shot as town tbh.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Hank what exactly have you liked about cp?

i think the change in his demeanor around the time of his claim where he was all "didnt wanna claim this, but i realised yo! i can claim it!" with the bus driver role resolution order reminded me of CP in Star Wars and it looked he'd settled into the game a bit more as opposed to the comedy relief earlier on. I noticed more game related posts & reasoning and i liked it

Reactions: CraigPelton

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
You questioned me on my read list, and directly after posted this. If not reads, then I'm not sure what content you want.

You look like you’re struggling for content Ruggers, wonder how many more posts you can copy before you get bored :hayden3

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Rugrat

Still waiting on where I apparently pushed you for lack of reads please.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
You pushed a "lack of content", if not reads what content are you after?

I'll wait.

The floor is yours

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You questioned me on my read list, and directly after posted this. If not reads, then I'm not sure what content you want.

Content that encourages game discussion or looking to resolve the game.

Posting a reads list with no reasoning and just trolling worse than Flay is a perfectly good reason to suggest that you're struggling for content

Junkette

Reaction score
Legit lol’d at trolling worse then Flay.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
why did do you think rugrat is town?

or evans just cant replicate the same dedicated tunneling as scum like he can as town? he went after junk, tweet, and phen0m day 1 last phase and then alluded to fake info on day 2 to get junk lynched. that isn't exactly easy to replicate as scum while making it look natural.

Rugrat has some actual game posts in between his troll posts, and you’re riling him up anyways. You of all people should know this.

Whilst true, you don’t think his flip flopping looks natural?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
But glad you've admitted to lying about "lack of reads".

Saying that I was pushing you for a "Lack of reads" then arguing about how you did post a reads list to try and make me look dishonest makes you look bad tbh

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You're a good enough player to know there's more to content than just a reads list :trumpout

Status
Not open for further replies.