"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Content that encourages game discussion or looking to resolve the game.

Posting a reads list with no reasoning and just trolling worse than Flay is a perfectly good reason to suggest that you're struggling for content
What content encourages game discussion or looking to resolve the game if not reads? You've not said what I should be posting in any of this, you've just been posting criticism which is just making me sceptical tbh

Junkette

Reaction score
Engaging othervplayers/pushing them is content. Content is more then just reads, agreed.

Reactions: Evans

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What content encourages game discussion or looking to resolve the game if not reads? You've not said what I should be posting in any of this, you've just been posting criticism which is just making me sceptical tbh

explain your reads list

why did you lie about me saying reads list?

Or you just gonna keep repeating yourself and being a boring troll?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I didn't lie about lack of reads :mj4

You said lack of content. Content and reads are interchangeable in this context. Are you being dense?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
whoever the vig is, rugrat is a good target.

he's giving made up thoughts and bullshit, which will only create confusion for people, muddling the thread with literally pure shite, and not helping in any remote way. we either get scum or someone that is making themselves actively a detriment to the alignment. thanks.

I don't think Ruggers is scum anymore tbh I liked his fire up when I pushed him earlier.

I lost all my quotes on the readback because tapatalk is big smelly.

From what I remember, big man claiming 1-shot as opposed to X shot is highly strange. 1 because big man knows you don't do it. 2. Because he knows that as either alignment. The only way I can factor that out is he's trying to buy at least 1 day and is possible janitor or something along those lines, a role that he wants to get off before he goes. So I'm pretty fine with big man

I don't really see haza as scum who I remember was sussed. People posting "shite" doesn't really mean they're scum, he seems pretty genuine to me for the most part and I'm not getting that vibe off.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
i said my thoughts on them brochoncho.

alco i had as town as he was behaving and posting his thoughts similarly in how he did last game.

ace i gave a light town read for basically the same reasons, but ace has fooled me before with those types of posts and just staying on side enough.

scum alco id anticipate to be more lazy than how he was.
these seem easily retractable which is convenient but then again it is day 1. keeping you on notice.
Hey magic, what are your thoughts on basically every player in the game thinking evans is scum except me?
UHM actually I also gave Evans a town read, and - I NEVER DO THIS - but I'd even go as far as to say I gave my read before you gave yours. you could be petty and fact check this or we could just agree for the sake of town.
well the other posts i quoted didnt seem to work, but im pretty sure he's on 7ish.

idk if i want to lynch big man because nothing he's been doing thus far seems to be for self preservation nor is he voting to get votes off himself and onto someone else. he seems rather indifferent to it all.

id prefer a cp lynch or maybe just flat out haza.
your lynch suggestions are dumb and gay. you as a person are fine though.
like i said in regards to you, i just dont have absolute resolve in the direction im going.

big man read back in the thread, responded to shit, and then still felt apathetic enough to just die with his claim. what is the point in reading back that whole thing if you're not even going to try to convince people to let you live? he didn't at any point. cp meanwhile did suggest different targets for people to go for and was much stronger in trying to defend himself/get the pressure off of himself and just followed you on big man.
I was pretty resigned too tbf actually because I thought I'd be busy for the next hour and likely lynched but then I was free and decided to read back on my wagon and felt like there was stuff to work with. phrasing this in an alignment-ambiguous manner because it's more fun that way.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
explain your reads list

why did you lie about me saying reads list?

Or you just gonna keep repeating yourself and being a boring troll?
My reads list is from 24 hours ago, the reasoning has shifted since then.

Content and reads are interchangable!

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
My reads list is from 24 hours ago, the reasoning has shifted since then.

Content and reads are interchangable!

tell me what your reasoning was at the time?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He says his push on me was because of lack of reads and to make me contribute, but his initial push stemmed from having reads too early?

how does that logic work

like this whole post is quite obviously set up to devalue my position in the thread because I didn't at all push you over a lack of reads, I infact pushed you over the generosity of your reads.

:trumpout

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Not engaging with Evans any more, sorry.

Magic claiming all I've done is troll is nonsense too.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I didn't lie about lack of reads :mj4

You said lack of content. Content and reads are interchangeable in this context. Are you being dense?

So "in game content" is ONLY referring to reads. That's what you are saying right now

:heston

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
tell me what your reasoning was at the time?

I explained the reads in the posts subsequently after.

like this whole post is quite obviously set up to devalue my position in the thread because I didn't at all push you over a lack of reads, I infact pushed you over the generosity of your reads.

:trumpout

So I made too many reads and had too little content. Right.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
ye, vig can take care of Flayrat tonight

Big Man

Reaction score
Evans has verbally DESTROYED Rugrat here.

Junkette

Reaction score
I’m assuming you’re still okay with Big Man, CP? What did you think of him calling me pure shit when I have him dead2rights

Status
Not open for further replies.